Walking. Sand. That's all they did and all they saw. They walked for what felt like years, trying to reach the mountains when it had only been a couple of days.

The heat was getting to them, all exhausted from the constant movement of their feet.

Isadora covered her head with her scarf, trying to hide from the merciless heat. Her thoughts always wondering back to the friends she had lost.

Now night again, the gladers huddled near each other in the middle of the wasteland. Isadora cuddled up into Thomas.

Thomas heard Isadora mumble in her sleep, waking him up. When his eyes opened, he saw lights in the direction of the mountains.

They were close.

"Get up." Thomas said, his voice hoarse as he lightly slapped Newt, successfully waking him up. "Come on, let's get up. Aris, Frypan."

Isadora woke up at the sound of the others, her eyes widening as she saw the lights in the distance.

"I see something." Thomas stated, pointing towards the lights as they all stood up. "See that. It's lights."

The clouds behind them rumbled making them turn to watch the clouds flash. A lightening bolt hit the floor far from them.

"Let's go." Isadora muttered and they all picked up their stuff.

The group began to run towards the civilisation as lightening hit the grounds behind them. Crackling loudly.

"Hurry!" Minho shouted as they got closer to the buildings.

"Keep moving, come on!" Thomas shouted.

They ran and ran, passing a few cars as they got closer to the building, Minho and Isadora nearer the back of the group.

As Thomas encouraged them to get inside the building when they got to it, lightening struck near Minho.

Isadora noticed one cooking and got behind Minho pushing him forward a bit so she would be most affected by the bolt.

Isadora heard the noise and felt electricity run through her body before she blacked out, hitting the ground.

Thomas had also gotten a little hit from the lightening but less severely than Minho and Isadora.

He felt ringing in his ears, unable to hear anything but the shrill noise. Thomas looked over, panic filling him when he saw Isadora and Minho unconscious.

"Minho! Dory!" He shouted, unable to hear his own voice. He got half up, stumbling to shake the two of them awake.

Aris and Newt came over, helping to pick up Minho. Thomas quickly picked up Isadora bridal style, stumbling before running best he could.

"Move! Come on, hurry up!" Frypan shouted as he held the door open.

They got in, and the door was shut surrounding them in darkness. They turned their flashlights on, and saw the two were still unconscious.

"Minho!" Thomas exclaimed, shaking the boy as Newt shook Isadora. "Dory?"

They all muttered for them to wake up, shaking the duo carefully. Finally, Minho groaned and they all breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" Minho asked as Thomas brushed hair out of Isadora's face.

"Dude, you got struck by lightning." Aris stated.

"Isa?" Thomas whispered shaking her, diverting their attention over to her as Teresa stood up to glance around.

"Come on, Dora." Newt whispered.