"It's Yeji" her mom finally say.

"What!?" She exclaims.

I hear a thud like someone fell off the bed and scrambling.

"She's here. You two act cool. Don't embarass me" I hear her whisper.

The door aggressively opens, "Yeji, what are you doing here?" She seems to be panting a bit.

"I need to speak with you" I say seriously.

"Please don't reject me in front my mother and friends" her confidence drops.

"No its not that" I say.

"Are you here to make it official then?" She asks excitedly.

"Ryujin, let her speak" I hear Chaeryeong say from behind her.

"I'll leave you girls alone" Mrs. Shin excuses herself.

"So what did you need to talk to me about?" Ryujin ask.

"Can we talk privately?" I ask while looking at her friends,, "Actually, never mind. I'm sure you'll tell them this anyways."

"My mom wants to meet you. She wants you to come over for dinner tomorrow" I say right away.

"What?!" I hear Chaeryeong and Winter both say.

"If you don't then my mom would go to you herself" I say.

"I'd love you" Ryujin smiles, confusing me.

"Aren't you worried or scared? Ryujin, you're a werewolf. You're gonna meet the Mother Queen" I say.

"That's what she's called? That's kinda badass. I should call my mom Mother Shin from now on. Nope, doesn't sound the same. People might think she's a nun" Ryujin starts rambling and I can't help but laugh a little. She's so cute.

"Did I just make you laugh?" Ryujin can't hold her excitement.

"Maybe" I say.

"You're okay with meeting my mom?" I ask.

"I'm bound to meet her sooner or later. You are my mate. Nothing is gonna stop me from approaching you" She holds my hands. She really likes holding my hands.

"Maybe we should have left" Winter whispers to Chaeryeong.

"No, this is good stuff" Chaeryeong whispers back.

Ryujin turns her head to look at them, "Both of you shut up" then she faces me again.

"You don't know how happy I am right now to see you" Ryujin says to me.

"Oddly enough, I'm happy too. I used this as an excuse to see you tonight. I could have easily told you this at school tomorrow" I chuckle.

"You wanna hang out for a little bit?" She ask.

"I shouldn't. I'm sure my mom is waiting for me" I say.

"Boo" she makes a sad face.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school though" I lean down to kiss her cheek.

"I like it when you kiss my cheek" she smiles showing some unique dimples.

"But I think I'll like it too if you kiss me this" she puckers her lips.

I lightly push her away, "Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm not your girlfriend. You still have to get me to say yes."

"That's already the plan" she takes my right hand then kisses it.

"I'll make you say yes a thousand times over" she squeezes my hand.

"I have high expectations then" I joke.

"Not too high though. I say start low so you'll always be impressed by me" she chuckles.

"I really think we should have left. This is weird" Winter whispers again.

"It's okay, I'm leaving anyways. I'll see you" I say to Ryujin.

"Bye Winter. Bye Chaeryeong" I say to the two.

"Bye Queen Yeji!" They both say.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Yeji!" Ryujin makes a heart with her hands.

I walk out of Ryujin's room. As I'm leaving the house, I notice that Mr. Shin is nowhere around now. Mrs. Shin is still in the living room but he's not. Maybe he went to the bathroom but I have an odd feeling about him.

I run back home, somewhat feeling happy. Why though? I should nervous because of tomorrow but I want to enjoy tonight somehow.

At this point, I've given up on trying to push her away. I really want to see where this relationship will go. I'm just worried because no matter how I think about it, I don't see a happy ending for us.

Supernatural Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara