Special Chapter- Ryujin

'Mate with her!' Rieka growls.

'I'm trying to have a sweet moment with my mate here' I tell her.

'Mate with her!' My wolf doesn't listen.

"What's wrong?" Yeji ask with her brows creased.

"You stopped kissing me" she adds.

Damn, my inability to communicate with my wolf or mindlink with others while doing other things.

"Sorry, my wolf was talking to me" It suddenly hit me that we're still on the ground. I groan while getting off her.

"Sorry" I say again as I offer my hand to help her get up.

"What were you talking about with your wolf?" She ask.

"Nothing important" I lie.

I want Yeji as much as Rieka does but I don't want to move too fast. We're just now able to peacefully be together without having to fear if anyone will catch us.

"Ryujin, I have a proposal for you" She sits down on the bed.

"Okay?" I sit next to her.

"You're still gonna be the Alpha for the hybrids?" I ask.

"Yea?"

"Make this your pack house. This house can be ours and we can build more around us" she says.

"What?" I stand up from shock.

She looks down, "I'm sorry. I guess it was too fast."

"Hey, no. I just didn't expect it. You're practically asking me to live with you. You don't think it's too fast?" I kneel in front of her.

"We're not humans. We don't fall in and out of love. You have your mate thing and vampires attaches to the one they love. We're in it forever so why put it off? No matter what our kind believes in eternity."

"Then after everything that happened. Even as a creature that can live forever, we can still die. There's still ways to kill us and we never know if someone could just literally decapitate us. I want to spend everyday with you. And you're gonna need a place for your pack so why not here?" She continues.

"I would absolutely love that" I hold her hands, "this is an amazing and generous offer. If it's really okay with you then I will accept your proposal. You're right. Why bother waiting when we know that it's gonna be us until the end."

"Oh my god. I'm glad you're okay with it" she takes a deep breath, "I was so nervous that you would reject it or not like the idea then I would have just embarrassed myself."

"But" she gets up again and pulls me up with her, "You need to get some rest."

She pulls to the side of the bed and pushes me to lay down. She tucks me in like a little kid.

"Is this necessary? I can lay down by myself" I say.

"Shush, let me take care of you. I'm really happy right now so don't ruin it with your mouth" she scolds me.

"I mean I can probably also make you happier with my mouth" I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing" I hide myself under the blanket.

'Such a coward. When are you gonna make a move? 100 years from now?' My wolf teases.

'If it's my choice then why not?' I snap back.