Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lilie POV:

Closing the door behind Nike I headed towards my father's office. Raising my knuckles I hit them against the door softly.

"Come in." Opening the door I walked in closing the door behind me. I bowed my head in respect.

"Now my child there is no need for that." my father said. Slowly I raised my head.

"What is the meeting about father?" I asked while looking at my dad's face.

"Any new information on the girl." he asked.

"Yes I have gained her complete trust also I saw her birthmark on her wrist."

Good that's good news." He said while clapping his hands together.

"What is our next move father?" I asked.

"We will capture her get her powers then kill her." My father said while chuckling evilly.

"Are you sure this will work father?"

"Are you questioning my plans child?" he said raising his eye brow.

"No father but are you sure she killed mom and Blake?" I asked unsure.

"Of course I'm sure! I will never forget the face of a killer!" he half shouted.

"I know father, she just doesn't look like a killer she looks rather very naïve"

"Are you backing out on our plan? You know we must avenge your mother and bother deaths" He looked straight at my eyes trying to find any emotions but like him I learned how to hide my emotions.

"Never I will avenge their deaths"

"Good now go to your room and rest" he said kissing my forehead and resuming to his work.

"Goodnight dad" I whispered. Closing the door behind me I headed towards my room. I jumped head first on to my bed and snuggled. Why do I feel like something is not right? Nothing is making sense, is probably nothing I trust my father. I can't take a liking in Nike is my job to avenge their deaths. I'm sorry Abby I never wished this upon you but it has to be done. With that thought I feel in a dreamless sleep.

Thank you for reading. Hope you like it! :D

Cant wait to read what you guys think. Thanks to lily effect for helping edit some of my grammar :)