Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I was woken up by the sound of a car engine running just to be consumed by the darkness again before I could open my eyes. I woke up a second time only to blinded by the sunlight. There were two things I noticed at first, I am in the back seat of a car and I'm tied up.

 I surveyed my surroundings taking everything in. I looked out the window and the only I could see were trees and a gas station. Where in the world am I? And where are my kidnappers? I was startle out of my thoughts by the opening of the car doors.

I saw one of my kidnappers get in the driver seat while the other one got in the passenger. They looked like they were my age but a little older.

Kidnapper number 1 which I decided to call Will had kind of long black hair and had pale skin and kidnapper number 2 which I shall call Pepito had brownish hair kind of tan and skinny looking. Will looked back at me and smiled. 

"Well it seems like sleeping beauty finally woke up" he said while observing me. I noticed his face I have to say he was extremely hot but what pulled me in the most were those dark green eyes. It was like they would lead you to his soul.

 He turned back around and started the car. It was extremely quiet in the car the only thing you could hear was the low music in the background. I decided I should ask my questions now. 

"Where are we going" I asked 

"Somewhere" Will answered without taking his eyes off the road

"Can I know where?" I was starting to get a little annoyed

"No"

"And why the hell not?!"

 "Because I don't need to answer you" Now I was starting to get a little furious

 "I have been kidnapped! And I don't know why?! I'm in the car with two strangers who could be rapers!!! And I don't freaking know where I am!!" I said breathing hard. I especially since I'm tied up. I am starting to lose the feelings in my arm.

 "Shut up princess unless you want to be gagged and is not going to be very pretty". Will hissed at me. What have I done to deserve this? I mean I'm a good girl who barely talks, I'm a nerd. I mean I am nice I haven't done anything wrong. Well besides all those pranks I have done but they were harmless and funny.  

A frown settled upon my face while I got lost in my thoughts. Seconds, minutes, hours seemed to have flown by while being lost in thought. I looked out the window and saw that now we were front of a mansion. It took all my will power to not let my jaw drop. This house was beautiful especially surrounded by the forest.

Will turned the car off and got out along with Pepito. This is my opportunity to fight for my freedom! I waited for them to open the door.

 As they open the door to my right opened and began pulling me out I kicked the person right in the face. I heard Pepito curse and growl. As he went to attack me Will pulled him back. Grabbing my leg he pulled me out and then straighten me pulling me against his chest.

 "Welcome to your new home princess."

Thank you for reading. Cant wait to read what you guys think.

I hope you liked it :D

love,  musicalgirl