"You good?" Sweet Pea chuckled as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Yep" I nodded. "What time did you make that reservation for?"

"Four" Sweet Pea answered.

"Hey!" Fangs called. "Sweet Pea check out the basketball court!"

Sweet Pea glanced at me but I smiled widely at him. "Go! Go have fun!"

"Alright. Laters" He said before pecking my cheek and running after Fangs.

"Natalie" Toni started as she stood beside me. "Walk with me"

Me and Toni started walking along the beach, talking amongst ourselves and having a great time.

"Any after high school plans?" Toni asked as she looked at me.

"Sweet Pea wants us to leave" I sighed. "Wants to start a family in the countryside"

"Aw. How romantic" Toni squealed.

"But I don't know if I can leave Riverdale" I sighed. "Okay, I know it's the town of serial killers, gangs and Gargoyle Kings but it's home, Toni. My family are the Serpents and I have my dad and Jug. I have you and Fangs, Cheryl and Kevin"

"You don't think you'd be able to just leave?" Toni questioned.

"I know I ran away with Archie and that was a struggle. I missed you all 24/7" I sighed.

"You just got to have ambitions" Toni nudged. "You can have a career with your art and Sweet Pea can have a career in music and basketball"

"I think Sweet Peas problem is, he thinks I'm not safe in Riverdale. I mean, I've been stabbed like three times now. I was shot, Toni, shot" I mumbled. "I was kidnapped and someone tried to drown me"

"You've been through a lot. Your life has been rough" Toni sighed as she rubbed my arm. "You died and have a lot of survivors trauma along with that"

"And the scars to remember it all" I scoffed.

"Every scar on your body is just a way of showing how amazing and how immortal you are" Toni laughed.

"Thanks Toni" I sighed.

"And senior year and the rest of this summer is going to be great. I can just feel it!" Toni cheered.

________

"Are you ready!?" Sweet Pea called from outside of the bedroom.

"Yes" I answered before opening the door and stepping out. Sweet Peas eyes widened as he looked me from head to toe.

"Damn" He whispered.

I was stood in a gorgeous dark red dress, a dress picked out by Cheryl of course. Black heels, chosen by Toni. My hair was straightened and my make up was neatly done and I had a few pieces of jewellery on to make the outfit stand out. Sweet Pea was wearing a suit which was interesting and he'd even combed his hair a little. I walked over to him and he placed his hands on my hips before kissing my nose.

"Your so fucking gorgeous" He groaned before pecking my lips and taking my hand in his. I laughed whilst I placed my phone in my black shoulder bag and Sweet Pea led me out of the apartment and to the cab waiting for us outside. We arrived at the restaurant and I gasped at how beautiful it was.

"Oh Pea" I sighed as he pulled me into his arms. "I love you so much!"

"You know I love you more" Sweet Pea laughed before pulling me along and inside the restaurant.

A waitress led us to our table and we sat down at a perfect location. The inside of the restaurant was even more beautiful and our table was candle lit and romantic.

"How did you find this place?" I asked as I smiled at Sweet Pea.

"A lot of research and advice from Cheryl and Toni" Sweet Pea admitted. "I had to choose the best for my girl"

"And you most certainly pulled it off" I laughed as I opened one of the menus but I closed it instantly.

"What?" Sweet Pea questioned as he observed my shocked expression.

"We can not afford this place" I whispered. Sweet Pea opened the menu and chuckled.

"I can. I saved up" Sweet Pea shrugged.

"No way" I shook my head. "I refuse to let you spend $200 dollars on me for a meal"

"Well tough because I'm going to" Sweet Pea laughed.

"McDonald's is way cheaper" I scoffed.

"Oh shut up" Sweet Pea chuckled as he held my hand. 

We spent around 2 hours in the restaurant eating fine dining. Sweet Pea won me round and managed to get me to order something instead of me trying to search for the most cheapest item because I felt bad. We even fooled the waitress with our awesome fake ideas and managed to get served alcohol as a treat. It was a great time with a great atmosphere and I loved Sweet Peas smile so much. We walked out of the restaurant laughing, our hands together and we walked through Florida's streets.

"Let's get married" Sweet Pea suggested.

"Very funny" I laughed.

"No I'm serious. I want to marry you" Sweet Pea said as he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Sweet Pea were 17" I reminded him.

"Well I'm definitely marrying you" Sweet Pea shrugged as he pulled his arm around me.

"And I will definitely being saying yes" I sighed as rested my head against him.

"Marry me" Sweet Pea huffed.

"One day" I reminded.

"Noooo" Sweet Pea whispered.

"You sound drunk" I scoffed as we arrived at the apartment after ages of walking.

"I'm not" Sweet Pea shook his head. "I just really want to marry you"

"And I want to marry you but you have to be patient. Ask me when we're out of school" I shrugged.

"Fine" Sweet Pea grouched.

I chuckled as we walked into the apartment and Cheryl and Toni jumped up.

"How was it!?" They chorused.

"She wont marry me" Sweet Pea mumbled.

"Oh no" Toni laughed.

"I said he had to ask me again after senior year" I sighed.

"Cute" Fangs teased as he walked in from the hot tub room. "The hot tub is ready"

"You two wanna join us? It's big enough for six people" Cheryl asked.

"Sure. We'll go get ready" I nodded as I pulled Sweet Pea into our room.