2

Chapter 2- Florida Nights
Natalie

Me and Sweet Pea walked into the room with the hot tub in and smiled at the four people already waiting for us. The room was steamy and warm and the hot tub water was perfect temperature as me and Sweet Pea climbed inside.

"Isn't this perfect" Kevin sighed. "Our final night and we're spending it together, in a hot tub"

"With cocktails" Toni giggled. Cheryl smirked as she passed me and Sweet Pea a glass and we smiled as we took them.

"I can't believe this time tomorrow we'll be back in Riverdale" Fangs sighed.

"Back in murder town" Cheryl groaned.

"Wonder if anyone missed us" Kevin shrugged.

"Not me" Toni and Cheryl laughed.

"Jughead probably had the best time without me" I chuckled. "Twin less"

We were talking and laughing in the hot tub for over an hour when Kevin changed the subject.

"Thank you all for this experience" Kevin started as he held up his half drunken glass. "For a holiday never to forget"

"Woop!" We all cheered as we clashed our glasses together.

"And to Fangs for the great sex" Kevin added.

"Woah!" Fangs laughed as he supported a clearly exhausted Kevin. "That should be enough alcohol for him"

"Go Fangs" I cheered as Cheryl and Toni burst out laughing.

Fangs helped Kevin out of the hut tub and they left after saying their good nights. Cheryl glanced at Toni before smirking.

"Tee-Tee let's go and finish this night in our room, Hm?" Cheryl asked as she took Toni's hand.

"Of course, babe" Toni nodded and they stood up, leaving the hot tub.

"Night guys" Toni said before following Cheryl out of the room.

I glanced at Sweet Pea who was already smirking at me.

"Hot tub to ourselves" I shrugged.

"Go us" Sweet Pea whispered before gripping my thighs and pulling me onto his lap. Sweet Pea lowered his lips to my neck, sucking gently as he wrapped his arms around me and I ran my hand through his hair, kissing his perfect jawline. I felt his fingers run along the top of my bikini bottoms and I smirk as his lips join mine and his hand rests on the back on my neck. His lips leave mine and they move down my neck, sucking the skin gently before he stopped when he reached the covered skin from my bikini bra.

His eyes met mine and I nodded, giving consent as his fingers undone the bikini and I pulled it off, throwing it to the side of the hot tub. Sweet Pea smiled as his lips pecked at the skin of my breast and I groaned as I threw my head back with a rush of pleasure.

"Hm...good girl" Sweet Pea whispered. His lips wrap around one of my nipples which startles me at first as I moan into his neck and I hear quiet moans leave his lips as he palms my other breast.

"Please" I whined against his neck, sucking his skin softly. I moved my hips forwards and then slowly backwards, rubbing against him as he threw his head back, groaning.

"Don't stop" He whispered as he held my hips and moved my body slowly. I kissed his jaw, pecking his lips quickly before sucking more roughly on the skin of his neck. My body moving at a rhythm and his sweet hums in my ear made the room even hotter. "Fuck this"

I raised an eyebrow as Sweet Pea gripped more harshly on my hips and pushed me back, slamming his lips into mine as he tugged his swimming trunks down along with my bikini bottoms. I blushed at the thought we were naked in a hot tub that somebody could just walk into. Sweet Pea looked at me again and I groaned, throwing my head back.