1

Chapter 1- Couples Getaway
Natalie

Escaping Riverdale for a few weeks was a decision I definitely do not regret. And I definitely do not regret the people I chose to go with. It had been the best two weeks and knowing it was almost at an end was upsetting so I was up for living the next two days to the fullest in Florida.

The past two weeks had been full of smiles and joy. Waking up to the sun, adventuring out for the day and going out for dinner most nights or ordering takeaway and spending the evening watching a movie or chilling in the hot tub. The hot tub was my personal fav. I even learnt to bake during my free time, creating a mess in the meantime when Sweet Pea would decide to throw flour in my face and I'd cover him back with it.

The moments were all so perfect.

A cool breeze found it's way into the room. It was our last day and I was upset about it. My eyes flickered open and gazed sleepily around the light room. I could feel Sweet Peas arms draped around my waist and his head nuzzled into my neck. I smiled softly, savouring the moment before I felt him disturb. He let a quiet groan leave his lips as he tiredly rolled over, laying on his back as he placed his hands on his face. I rolled over, facing him as I watched him with a smile.

"Morning angel" He whispered as he looked at me, a smile forming on his lips before they joined with mine.

"Morning handsome" I responded as I watched him sit up. I admired his tanned abed torso, his messy raven hair and his lustful eyes as he picked up his phone.

"Do we have any plans for today?" I questioned as I got out of the bed and walked over to the bathroom.

"Don't think so" Sweet Pea shrugged, keeping his eyes on his phone. "Actually, I believe I booked us a reservation for a fancy restaurant down the road"

"Is that so?" I asked with a smirk.

"Mhm" Sweet Pea nodded, looking up at me as I leaned against the doorway. He got up, walking towards me before my back was against the wall and his hands were placed on my hips. His lips lowered to mine before joining them passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck whilst we kissed, peeling slowly away from each other as I leaned my head back.

"Let's go get breakfast" I whispered. Sweet Pea nodded before grabbing his white t-shirt and pulling it on. It was way too hot to sleep fully dressed so he'd fallen asleep in just a pair of grey shorts with a large fan blowing towards him to cool him down.

"Good morning serpents" Kevin greeted as we walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Kevin, morning Fangs" I sighed as I smiled at the two boys.

"Whose up for a beach day!?" Kevin exclaimed as he pulled out his sun shades and hat.

"Depends. Will we get ice cream?" I asked as I sat down.

"Oh of course" Fangs laughed. "Anything for you"

"I heard someone say beach day!" Cheryl cheered as she walked in with Toni beside her.

"Yes Cheryl. Beach day okay!" Kevin nodded.

"Me and Tee-Tee are so down for one" Cheryl sighed.

"Yes we are babe" Toni nodded as she kissed Cheryl's cheek.

"Ok perfect. Let's get ready so we can get the perfect spot on the beach!" Fangs said jumping up. "Breakfast on the way?"

"Breakfast on the way" Sweet Pea nodded as he led me back to our room and we grabbed a bag to put our stuff in.

Once arriving at the beach after breakfast we followed Kevin and Cheryl who were having quite the argument on where to sit. However, they both found a spot they along with the rest of us were happy with. We set our stuff out, grabbing chairs to suntan on and we were ready for the day. Sweet Pea was sat on a picnic blanket brought by Toni, scrolling through his phone as I collapsed into his lap, sighing heavily.