Jung's Real Family

7 years, that was the period that Jung was gone, but Song still loves him until now. Although he was still sick, he was getting a little bit better to the point wherein he doesn't need to be in the sterile chamber anymore, because of the medications that Jung has invented, he was truly his lifesaver. Three years after Jung has left, he became the CEO of Hwa Corporation and was able to make the company flourish more. Because of this, a lot of people had been sucking up to him, and his father was setting him up with women, and marry each other through arranged marriage, but he has been trying his best to decline saying he's busy with work because he still loves Jung.

Eunbi Kim and Myeonghwan Lee, one of the richest couples in the whole world who owns Lee Group of Companies, is still finding for their only son Seojun Lee. 30 years ago, they were separated with him because he was kidnapped after being born. Unfortunately after investigation, it was learned that the baby was thrown away and is expected to be dead. But both Eunbi and Myeonghwan believes that he was still alive.

One day, while looking at the newspaper Myeonghwan Lee stumbled upon a Genius Surgeon named Jung Ho. He read what the article has said about him, and was really amazed because he has already achieved so much in such a young age. He really felt that this guy was somewhat familiar, something like a gut feeling of a parent when they see their child. Because of this, he decided to ask his secretary to find more about him. After getting his information, he learned that he was an orphan, and his father, who wasn't exactly his biological parent, had died when he was 20. Jung actually does not know this information, because when his father had finally decided to tell him, he passed away due to cardiac arrest.

At that time, Myeonghwan Lee felt that Jung Ho was actually his long lost son, and decided to tell his wife Eunbi Kim about this. To be honest, the husband and wife duo has actually been losing hope these past few years because a lot of imposters are trying to con them for money, and they did not really have any leads about their biological son. But they both decided to still try and reach out to Jung.

Jung is currently on this office doing some research about his patients current conditions, but then his assistant knocked to tell him that he had visitors. He was actually kind of skeptical because he never really had any friends except for Geon, and all his relatives are already dead. But he decided to let them in because he does not want to be rude.

When Eunbi saw Jung for the first time, she teared up because she felt that motherly intuition in her heart that Jung is her long lost son. Jung was shocked to see this couple in front of him because they're were really successful entrepreneurs. But he decided to welcome them because although he saw them for the first time, he just felt very warm and comfortable.

After consoling Eunbi for a while with Myeonghwan, he asked them what was their business in his office. They proceeded to tell him the story about how they lost her son, and they thought that Jung was him. Jung denied it, and he said that he had a biological parent and he died because of cardiac arrest when he was 20.

Myeonghwan, on the other hand, was very unsure whether he should tell Jung that his father was not actually his real biological father. Finally, after a few minutes of thinking, he decided to tell him because Jung deserves to know the truth.

Jung was shocked about this news, because he really thought that his mother left him with his father after birth. He was really thankful for his father to be able to raise him by himself. But he was actually surprised that his real parents might be in front of him.

They decided to get a paternity test done, and found out that Jung was actually Seojun Lee, their long lost son. They all cried due to happiness and tried to catch up as much as possible for the 30 years that they have lost together.