Song's Birthday

Although their first encounter was kind of weird, they really liked each other's company. This made Jung visit Song everyday during his breaks and they would enjoy each other's company until Jung has to go back to his shift.

Fast forward to a few months later, it was currently Song's birthday. Jung actually did not know this at first, until they had this random conversation of what they want to do in their birthday, in which they both also realized that they were the same age with just a few months difference. After that conversation they also learned that they both did not have a mother figure, which made them be able to relate to each other on a bigger perspective, and Song learned that Jung was actually an orphan as he lost his father at the age of 20.

Jung was really excited to surprise Song this day, because he was able to find a way to let him out in the chamber. While walking towards Song's room, he bumped into someone who was really familiar. It was Song's father which is the CEO of Hwa Corporation and also the president of the hospital. He didn't want to disturb them both so he decided to surprise Song later.

After a few hours of waiting, Jung has finally met Song, but it really bothered him is because Song was really lonely. Song then told him that his father was pressuring him to become the next CEO in 3 years and he did not really want to take the position. Because Jung wanted to cheer him up, he decided to cook him some food and baked him a cake. They both ate, sang happy birthday together, and Song blew the candles. It was finally time for Jung's surprise.

Jung finally told Song that he wants to take him to the rooftop, and he has found a way to not be able to let him catch microorganisms on his body. After a few convincing, they both finally went up and started enjoy the evening breeze.

Although their meeting was not from very long time ago, they have both developed deep feelings for each other. But no one was really courageous to say it first, because they were both insecure that the latter will not reciprocate their feelings. But that night really made Song confident about his feelings for Jung. He decided to confess and leaned in for a kiss, in which Jung reciprocated back. After making out for a while, they decided to enjoy each other's company.