A Car Trip with Karlheinz and a Confrontation

"Why don't you live with your sons?" I'm confused if they had a parental figure this entire time then why was it just them?

"Well Ritsu-kun, my sons don't like me at all" this came as a surprise to me, from what I've seen Karl is quite caring. I wonder why they don't like him, but for now I feel it's best to not pry.

"So will you answer my question now, Ritsu-kun?"

"Oh, right sorry. Well, they don't treat me badly. I haven't even been bitten yet, so I'm quite lucky on that part. I don't think that Reiji is too happy that I am allowed to go outside without any supervision" I awkwardly laughed, Karl laughed at my statement about Reiji. He told me he found my life there so far interesting, we began talking about random things from then on. It had gotten late and I was tired, I yawned.

"Are you tired if so you can sleep we have some more time till we arrive"

"Thank you" with that I lay down and fell asleep.

Karlheinz P.O.V

What a strange boy, from what I've read on his profile he has hallucinations. But they don't specify what he sees, it's probably to difficult to say it out loud.

Ritsu is sleeping very peacefully next to me, I stroke his hair to the side of his face. I look over at his neck. They really haven't bitten into the boy yet, maybe I could try him first then that  would rile them up wouldn't it. I wonder how he would react if I asked to drink his blood, when we were speaking he did seem quite passionate about the paranormal. He muttered something about wondering what it felt like. If I get the chance I'll only drink a bit. I brought my hand back to my lap from his face. The boys should have only just woken up by now, for dinner. Maybe I should join them, yes their reactions would be quite pleasant. I shall do that then.

Ritsu's P.O.V

I woke up to Karl shaking me.

"Wake up Ristu we're here" I quickly sat up straight a light dusting of pink on my cheek when he chuckled at my suddenness.

"Sorry, anyway thank you for giving me a lift how should I repay you"

"Hmmm, let me think how about" he stopped talking then pointed at my neck, I knew what he wanted. I was shocked, a little scared and a little excited to learn what it feels like to get bitten. I lightly pulled my hoodie down just enough that you could see my collar bone. Karl pulled me slightly towards him. He licked at my collar bone, looking at me as if observing my reactions. My face turned red.

'I thought they just bit down and that was it, what the heck?!' before I could think anymore I felt  a sharp pain where he had just licked.

"Ah!" I yelled out in surprise and pain, though it was less painful than I was expecting. I put my hands on his shoulders to keep me balanced, then he took his fangs out of me and licked the blood still leaking out of the wound. Once the wound stopped bleeding he helped me out of the car.  I was going to say goodbye until he said.

"I'm here might as well go see my sons" I was surprised, again, I wasn't going to stop him but was this a good idea when he just told me that his sons didn't like him. Before I could speak my thoughts he lightly grabbed my wrist and began walking to the door. Not wanting to be dragged I quickly caught up to him and walked beside him. When we got to the front door he was going to knock when Reiji opened the door.

"Father..." it seems that he hasn't noticed me yet.

"Ahh, Reiji good to see you" Reiji backed away from the door to let his father come inside, that's when he noticed Karl's hand wrapped around my wrist. Karl entered the dining room, all the brother and Yui stared at us. The brothers all looked angry Yui just looked surprised. Reiji stepped in from behind us.

"What are you doing with Ritsu?" Reiji asked in a very stern way.

"Hmmm, oh this boy. I met him today when I was doing some work, why do you ask?" a sinister grin was painted onto Karl's face, I was going to grip the sloth plushie that he had helped me get when I realised I had left it in the limo. I poked at his arm, then everybody stopped whhat they were doing and stared at me.

"Yes Ritsu?" Karl's face was wiped of the sinister grin from only a couple seconds ago.

"I, umm I-I left t-the-" Karl cut in before I could say anything more.

"Oh, yes. I'll quickly go and get it for you" he disappeared and reappeared with the sloth that he had gotten for me in hand then gave it to me. The brothers watched wide eyed and Yui looked absolutely clueless, which caught Karl's attention.

"You must be Yui Komori, I am Karlheinz these boys father" he explained Yui went slightly wide eyed now too. Then he turned back to me and began patting my head before he said.

"I'm sad to say his but I must go now, see you later Ritsu" he then leaned down to my ear and whispered just loud enough for the brothers to her but not for Yui to hear. "Your blood was delicious" then he teleported away.

"What the hell did he just say?!"