Eventful Night

Ritsu's P.O.V

When I got to class I realised that Ayato and Yui weren't with us anymore so it was just me and Kanato. I hadn't really talked to Kanato yet so he's pretty intimidating, creepy too. I don't expect that he'll talk to me so I should be fine.

Class passed by very quickly with no one talking to me. Before I realised it lunch had already come I didn't feel like eating anything and there were too many people in the cafeteria so I just wandered instead.

Time passed by it felt like I'd been walking for hours when in fact it had only been a couple minutes. But I found something I couldn't resist checking out.

I was outside where I saw an arrow sign pointing somewhere, it had big bold writing that read.

GARDEN IS IN THAT DIRECTION

"A garden?" I've never heard of a school that had a garden on its grounds before. I wonder what kind of garden it was, maybe flowers and decorative pant or it could be edibles like vegetables. So with my curiosity getting the better of me I decided to check it out.

It was a vegetable garden that mostly grew tomatoes. A lot of them looked like they were ready to be harvested, my therapist thought it would be a good idea to try something different and took me to a tomato farm. I bent down and studied one of them, I heard footsteps behind me but decided not to care.

"Do you like the tomatoes?" I heard the voice from behind me ask.

"Hmmmm, well they bring back fun memories I have with a person I feel that I'm close to. So yes I'd say I like them" I answered a smile was being formed on my face.

The, person? Stepped forward then crouched down next to me. I looked and saw a boy with reddish-brown hair and eyes, we ended up in silence not awkward but comfortable. It was a weird feeling I've never had a comfortable silence with someone before. But then I s+~$*|€>^| *<**^~^>|^¥$>~*&@&&£:";.

"Umm, excuse me?!" I came back to reality when the boy next to me started shaking my shoulders.

"Hey are you okay? You stared at nothing for like five minutes" he seemed concerned.

"Oh I'm fine. I just have the tendency to space out a lot" I was completely lying to him.

"My names Ritsu Komori, it's nice to meet you" I didn't want him questioning anymore so I changed the subject.

"I'm Yuma Mukami" it was a short and blunt answer, I'm glad I didn't want him to drag on like someone like Ayato would.

"So are you the one in charge of the garden" I didn't see any other reason for someone to come here.

"Yes, it's my responsibility I was the one who asked the school to make this. Though I also have a garden of my own at home as well" wow, I didn't realise that someone could ask for something like this from the school.

"Class is about to start but if you go now you'll be late, so just stay here and don't go. I would like to get to know you more" he turned to look at me again, he was being honest I could tell.

"Okay, but if anyone asks where I was I'm blaming you" I slightly poured in a playful way, I've never had anyone want to learn more about me and I felt that he was the only person I could trust in this school. So I just stayed there.

The bell went but I wasn't too concerned anymore, although Reiji would definitely scold me when I get back to the mansion. I didn't care about that right now, I'm making a friend for the first time so im very excited.

We sat our backs leaned against the cold glass of the greenhouse, we talked for a while just about random things. The bells signalling the periods moving on gave me a very good indication of the time. I learned that Yuma had three brothers and that he and his brothers are half vampires I wasn't scared he hadn't tried anything and he is really nice and I told him about, well anything I could think of.