Therapy Trip to... a Toy Store?!

I walked up to the receptionist.

"H-Hi, I-I have a-an a-a-appointment with H-Hoshikuna-s-san"

"Oh, Ritsu. Of course I heard you moved so I didn't expect you to come in today, you know where her office is you can just go. I'm sure that Hoshikuna-san is waiting for you"

I nodded in thanks then walked away, a lot of the staff here know who I am. It's a pretty small clinic on the outskirts of town so there aren't too many employees, but the place has the best therapists in town. I make my way down to Hoshkuna-san's office and push the door open.

"Hoshikuna-san I'm here" just like when I'm around Yuma I don't stutter when I'm around Hoshikuna-san, she's helping me to get rid of the stutter as well. When I step in I notice that Haruzawa-sensei (Dr.Haruzawa) is also there, I also don't stutter around Haruzawa-sensei I trust him since he makes my medicine.

"Oh, Haruzawa-sensei good morning to you too" I greet both of them with a slight bow before sitting down on the couch on in front of Hoshikuna-san's desk.

"Good morning to you too Ritsu-kun, I do hope that you're still taking your pills regularly" he said with a slightly angary smile like he's already figured out that I lost them.

"I, uh about that..."

"WHAT?!" both Hoshikuna-san and Haruzawa-sensei shout.

"I-I'm sorry" I say with an awkward smile plastered over my face. Haruzawa-sensei was twitching in rage.

"Ritsu how did you lose them! They're extremely important in your treatment and they're tailored just right for you!" Hoshikuna-san was freaking out.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to pack them when I moved and I didn't realise until yesterday and I couldn't contact you I'm so so so sorry" I apologised over and over.

"I'll have to make more, it'll take the entire day so you'll have to come back here at night to pick them up" Haruzawa-sensei was definitely holding himself back. He walked to the door ad opened it, before he left he turned back around and glared at me.

"Make sure this never happens again, I'm making these a week in advance I already have some made but not nearly enough for until your next visit so these ones will be less concentrated, meaning less effective. You'll get your normal ones again next week"  then he left.

"Well... looks like it's just us now kiddo" Hoshikuna-san said with an upbeat smile.. "This might be better actually,, Haruzawa-sensei didn't seem to up for the trip that I have planned for today, of course after the normal session"

I have what they call trip sessions in this clinic with Hoshikuna-san, it's an extra session that happens right after the normal one. These normal consist of a place that has been rented out by the clinic for a day. Which can be expensive but this type of session isn't available for everyone so they have the budget for it. 

"So where are we going today then?"

"It's a surprise! We're also having a surprise guest! Now let's begin your normal session first" I was slightly confused before when I asked she would immediately tell me so this is weird, and a surprise guest. If I had to guess I would say the guest is that politician who's sponsoring the clinic, some big time politician who I can't remember the name of gives a sponsor here so that the clinic can do the trip sessions to the best of their ability.