Yui, are you okay?

When we got back to the mansion the first thing I did was go and check on Yui. She was in her room, I knocked before I just let myself in. Yui was sitting on her bed. I've never seen her this quiet before, she normally doesn't know how to stop talking, the fact that we're living with vampires for the rest of our lives must have only sunk in earlier.

"Y-Yui?" I approached her not expecting much of an answer she's only ever been like this once before, that was when Seiji had scolded her for the first and last time ever. When he did she avoided me and everyone else in the church for a while (about four days) before Seiji apologised and she went back to normal.

"What." Yui responded bluntly, she would never even dream of speaking like this to someone who wasn't me.

"H-How are y-you f-f-feeling? Y-You c-came back before s-s-school ended, did y-you get b-bitten?" I was genuinely quite worried. She doesn't act like this very often. She slowly turned around and I noticed the tears rolling down her pale, porcelain cheeks.

"I'm not okay, I'm so tired of this already. Why would father send us here? I want to leave." I was surprised to hear her still call Seiji father after what she found out. She cares about hm a lot though so the shock quickly moved on. I didn't know how to respond, the intentions of Seiji were unknown to me. There were so many other girls at the church that could've been sent here, but Yui was sent. He put his favourite child into a house of vampires, even if I was there he knew that I wouldn't be able to do much to help her. Also it's not like we can just up and leave, I'm only allowed out for my therapy sessions. But, Yui wasn't allowed out at all whilst I still had slight freedom on Wednesday's. The only thing that I can do is try my best to comfort her.

I wrap my arms around her thin body, pulling her into a tight hug. In return she quickly wrapped her arms around me as well and began crying into my chest.

"I-I'm s-sorry Yui I t-t-truly a-am" comforting people is not something that  I'm good at and Yui knows this. We sat in silence for a while before she let go, we sat back and I wiped the tears from her face. I laughed slightly.

"S-Sometimes I s-s-seriously wonder how y-you're older t-t-than me" she pouted and I started laughing again. I stood up and walked to the door.

"I-I have t-t-to go s-so I can r-rest for t-the d-d-daytime. B-Bye" and with that I left the room and wandered for a minute before reaching my room. I went in and just laid down and immediately drifted to sleep after changing. I had set an alarm so that I would get up on time for the morning.

...$%^^&^%(*&^^%$%:}}(*&%${:}

I woke up in cold sweat. I had a flashback in my dream, I don't want to think about it anymore. The sun peeked through my shut curtains, I got up went over and opened them. It was so quiet. Peaceful even like there weren't vampires only a room away. I got dressed into a hoodie, jeans and light trainers then made my way down the stairs. No one was up, even if they were I doubt that they would come out of there rooms. My sessions normally last most of the day, Hoshikuna-san likes to try different things with me so she'll normally take me on small trips. I grab a  small snack and cranberry juice then head outside, the driver was waiting for me already. I jump into the small taxi, I had asked Reiji if I could just drive in something that looked like a normal taxi I didn't want the attention if I showed up in the limo. I gave the driver the address and he started driving, I watched as blurs of colour passed by the window.

Soon we arrived at the clinic, I waved goodbye to the driver as he sped off then walked in.