Wedding

1 month later

"You nervous?"carina was helping Meredith into her dress.

"A little bit,I just hope my dad shows up, he needs to walk me down the isle."

"I'm sure he'll show up."

After an hour of waiting Meredith lost hope and started crying. She in her dressing room with Kelsey when Derek walked in.

"Mer are you re- what's wrong" he quickly took a seat next to her and pulled her into his embrace.

She sobbed into his jacket.

"M-my dad was meant to walk me down the isle .. he hasn't showed up.."

"Oh mer... do you want me to walk you down, it's okay if not."

"I would love that der, thank you "

After some hugs she cleaned up and made her way to the double doors.

Carina has walked down holding Kelsey and Brooke walked down next to Jo."

"You ready mer?"

"Yes"

The doors opened and Derek linked arms with Meredith , as they walked down the isle her favourite song played.

When they reached the end Derek kissed her cheek and sat down , Andrews eyes were welling up a little .

"Oh baby don't cry" she wiped his tears.

"Your so beautiful" he whispered in her ear causing her to smile.

The minister started
"We are gathered her today to join these 2 people in marriage. Andrew please say your vows."

"Meredith , when we first met i didn't think that I would be marrying you. You are beautiful and way to good for me . But I am so glad that you stayed. I love you so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and our girls."

"Andrew I have no words to describe how much I love you ,I'm so glad we found each other, and I can't wait to become a deluca." Meredith and Andrew chucked a little. " I love you so much baby"

"Do you Andrew deluca take Meredith grey to be your wife?"

"I do"

"And do you Meredith grey take Andrew deluca to be your husband?"

"I super do"

"And now with the power invested in me , I now pronounce you , mr and mrs deluca. You may now kiss the bride."
With that they shared a loving and passionate kiss.

After the dinner and party , the guests started to leave.

"Andrew." She walked over to him and took his hands.

"Yes mer"

"I have something I need to tell you"

"What is is babe"

"I'm pregnant"

"Wait..seriously ?"

"Yeah.."

"Omg I love you so much" he hugged her tightly.

"But..there's a problem"

2 years later
After Meredith found out she was pregnant 2 years ago ,she told Andrew that the baby Wouldn't make it. after 9 months Lexie deluca was born without a brain...
They said goodbye with a small funeral ,but Meredith never got over it.

Now 2 years later Meredith and Andrews relationship was stronger than ever.
They were both happy,Brooke was into ballet and Kelsey was obsessed with drawing and making messes.

"Babe we have to stop,we've been doing it for 3 hrs,the kids will be back soon."

"Just a little longer" Andrew was kissing up her chest.Meredith was straddling him messing up his hair.they had a few more kisses and got dressed.

Ding

"Hi my little babies"Meredith knelt down and hugged her children.
"Thank you for looking after them Jo"

"Anytime"

"Wait before you go. How's Todd with the new baby?"

"He's just amazing. Also we would like to invite you all to our engagement party on Friday."

"We would love to come."

The kids ran to the couch and put a movie on while Meredith sat in Andrews lap.they spent the rest of the day together.
As a happy family.

"I love you baby"
"I love you to Andrew"