He's back

"MOMMY!" Brooke was very excited that day ,it was December 5th and they were going to put the tree up.

"MOMMYYYY! HURRY UP !" Brooke got really impatient and started running around.

"Okay okay I'm here sweetie ,no need to shout"

"Sorry but I'm really excited"

"Well sorry to Burst your bubble but we need to head down to the studio ,we're getting pictures taken of my bump ."

"No!" Brooke was starting to get very moody ,Meredith didn't know how to handle this so she called Andrew.

"Babe get down here please !"

"What's up "

"Brookes in a mood and I don't know what to do , I've never done this before . Do I yell ? Do I talk nicely?" Meredith started rambling so Andrew put his finger over her mouth.

"I'll talk to her ,you just wait in the car." He have her a sweet kiss and she left.

"Brooke you don't raise your voice at Meredith okay"

"But I don't wanna go! I wanna put the tree up." Brooke crosses her arms and pouts.

"You'll get to be in some pictures okay honey"

"Fine!" Brooke storms out to the car and slams the door .Andrew follows and starts the car .

He puts his hand on Merediths thigh and looks at her.

"What?" Meredith smiles.

"Your just very pretty today"

"You don't look to bad yourself" they both laugh.

After the photo shoot they head home and put the tree up .Brooke is now very happy and bubbly.

Andrew went to find Meredith and found her crying in the bathroom.

"Babe what's wrong" he sat her on his lap and hugged her.

" m-my ex b-boyfriend is t-threatening me" she started crying even more and showed him her phone.

"Does he know where you are"

"Y-yeah ,I'm scared Andrew" Meredith buried her head into his chest.

"I'll protect you with my life"

"I love you so much"

Before anything else could happen they heard a bang on the door.

"LET ME IN! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE MEREDITH!"

"He's here."

"W-what do I do Andrew." She looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"Come downstairs with me and hide with Brooke Okay, then call the police." Meredith just nods and they make there way down, mer and Brooke hide under the stairs.

Andrew opens the door "WHERE IS SHE!"

The man barged in starts looking around.

"You can't just walk in here I'll call the cops"the man knocks the phone out his hand and punches him.

In the cupboard Meredith already rang the police and told Brooke to stay where she is and be quite. Meredith got out the cupboard.

"STOP DEREK!" Meredith comes round the corner
"leave him alone he's done nothing to you!"

Derek walks up to her and grabs her waist "come home Meredith,now."

"I'm not going anywhere with you"

Derek pushes her against the wall "if you don't come with me now I will kill your baby ,you don't deserve to be happy ."

Andrew gets really mad and pulls Derek from mer .

"If you lay a single finger on her I will hunt you down" he gently pulls Meredith behind him to protect her .

"Move out the way!"

"Never"

Derek pulls out a knife .

"Give me Meredith or I'll kill you"

"I'm not giving her to you" they back away slightly.

"I'll go with you... if you promise not to kill him ." Meredith steps to the side of Andrew . She starts crying again.

"I knew you still loved me baby girl." Derek held his hand out for Meredith to take.

"Mer no" Andrew takes her hand .

A couple seconds later the cops burst in
"Hands where I can see them !"

They puts Derek in hand cuffs and take him away.

Andrew hugs Meredith."I thought I was gonna lose you"

"You'll never lose me Andrew"

A week later

"You excited for your play date?" Meredith asked Brooke.

"Yessss! I can't wait to see Hayden!" Brooke jumped into her car seat and they made there way to Jo's place.

When they arrived jo was standing at the door waiting.

Brooke ran over to her and hugged her leg.

"Hi auntie jo! Where's Hayden?"

"She's in the living room sweetie." Brooke ran past her and started talking with Hayden.

Meredith made her way to the front door and hugged jo.

"So what's the juicy news." Jo led them into the kitchen.

"So you know Todd ?"

"Your patients brother?" Meredith's eyes widened.

"Yes... I umm we're together." Jo looked at Meredith to see her reaction.

"It's about time! You've been giving each other looks for ages, ahhh I'm so happy for you... does Hayden know?"

"She does, he's Met her a few times and they love each other.

"I'm glad you found love again." Meredith said.

2 months later

Meredith and Andrew were at the hospital getting there new scan.

"So do you wanna know the gender?"
Meredith looks up at Andrew and they nod.

"Congratulations you have a healthy baby boy"

Meredith pulls Andrew by the neck and kisses him .

"little Tommy"

"I can't wait to meet him"

"Brookes gonna have a little brother"

"She's not gonna like that" they both chuckled.

On there way home they stopped by some shops to buy some gender neutral clothes.

"NO I DONT WANT A BROTHER!"

"Brooke,honey you don't get to choose,and when he's born I'm sure you'll love him."

Meredith was having a girl chat with her to try and persuade her to be happy .

"I will never love him!" Brooke gets out of control and hits Merediths stomach with her scissors.

"AHH" mer let's out a scream of pain. The scissors were sticking out of her.

"I HATE YOU MOMMY"

"ANDREW AHHH HELP" Meredith was now on the floor holding her stomach.

"What's wrong!" He took her hand and held it . Then he noticed the scissors.

"BROOKE YOUR GROUNDED AND IF U DO THIS AGAIN IM SENDING YOU TO BOARDING SCHOOL OK?"

"FINE!"

"I'm so sorry babe ,do we need to go to the hospital? I can easily stitch you up here."

"I don't know but we need to check if he's okay"