Jo's boyfriend

At the hospital

"Everything looks fine,there's no need to worry"the nurse wiped Merediths stomach to get the gel off.

"Thank you." Meredith got off the table and they got into the car.

"Babe do you wanna go on a date tonight"

"I would love that, we can get carina to take care of B."

"I'll message her now"

That evening
"That was the best pasta ever"

"Do you want to stay for dessert or go home?" He put his hand on hers and looked at her.

"I just want a nice warm bubble bath and a foot massage." Meredith gave Andrew puppy eyes .

"Of course mer and I just wanted to say you look stunning tonight." They stood up and Andrew carried her to the car over his shoulder.

"Put me downnnn. My dress is to short for this." Meredith was hitting his back while laughing.

He carefully put her down and kissed her.

"Let's go and get you a bath." He said while smiling.

When they got home Andrew drew mer a bath and added some lavender bath salts.

"Babe it's ready!"

"Thank you"

While she was in the bath she felt something.

"A-Andrew"

"What's wrong babe?" He moved to sit by the bath and looked at her.

"I-I think he's kicking "she said with a smile .

Andrew put is hand on her stomach and felt slight movements .

"He's gonna be a football player for sure." Meredith just laughs .

The next day Brooke had a play date with Hayden so Meredith was on her way to drop her off.

"Hurry up mommy!"

"I'm going as fast as I can sweetie , we'll be there in 2 minutes."

When they arrived Brooke ran in and hugged Hayden. Meredith followed her and went to find jo.

She went upstairs and heard laughing.

"JO! Stop having sex! Your child is downstairs." She opened the door and laughed.

"Oh hey Mer." She covered herself with the blanket.

"Jo out of bed I need to have a talk with your boyfriend." Meredith closed the door and made her way in.

"But I'm naked."

"I don't care, I've seen it before, move." Jo groaned and left to go into the bathroom.

Meredith got into the bed and faced Todd.

"So. Do you love her?"

"I do. I would protect her with My life. Same with Hayden. You have no need to worry."

"I think your good for her. Just so you know if you hurt her I will hunt you down and rip you limb from limb." She said seriously.

Jo came out the bathroom and stood there.

"Okay. I think you've gone to far. I'm happy okay." Jo sat on the edge of the bed and hugged Meredith.

"I'm glad your happy. Now hurry up and come downstairs the kids are probably making a huge mess." Meredith said laughing.

2 months later
"I can't wait till Tommy's born" Meredith said while updating some charts with Andrew.

"But why ,you look so cute pregnant"

"Andrew,i haven't had sex in 7 months."

"It's just 2 more months mer."

Meredith gives him a death stare.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" he laughs and goes back to his charts.

1 month later (8 months pregnant)

Meredith woke on Andrews chest with the sun Beaming in her face.

"Morning baby" Andrew said in a deep voice , he leaned down and gave her a kiss , they started to make out and he went down to her neck .

"Andrew stop" Meredith laughs.

"But I love you and I can't help it"

"Brooke will be up in a minute and she'll come bursting in and I don't want her to see this"

"She won't be up for a while." He went back to kissing her when he hears a noise.

"HI MOMMY ,HI DADA" Brooke started to jump on the bed.

"Be careful Princess ,mommy is very fragile at the moment "

"Otay also there's an old woman downstairs she said her name was Ellis"
Meredith looked at her like she saw a ghost .

" did you just say Ellis?"

"Yup, why do you know her mommy"

"I- I have to go " Meredith gets out of bed and puts her robe on , she heads downstairs.

"Hi mom.."

"Meredith."

There was an awkward silence ,until Andrew came down .

"Meredith who is this man!?"

"Mom please calm down , this is my boyfriend Andrew and Im carrying his child , also we have another child called Brooke ."

"You have another child ?!"

"Well yes but not biologically, are you mad?"

"Mad? Of course I'm mad ! I bet your gonna abandon this child like you did Ellie !"

"Don't talk about Ellie ! But why are you here mom? How did you get in?"

"I'm here because your my daughter and I wanted to see how much of a disappointment you became and I still have a key."

"Leave mom , now"

"Fine" she leaves and slams the door .

"I'm so sorry baby"Andrew hugs mer and comforts her .

"I-I'll explain everything later."
she cries into his chest

"I'll be here when your ready"