The meeting

Next day

Meredith got discharged a couple hours ago and Andrew was taking her back to his apartment.

"Brooke is staying with carina and maya today so you can have time to rest." He helped her sit on the couch and put a blanket over her.

"Thank you. For everything, you didn't have to do this." Andrew sat down beside her and pulled her in for a side hug.

"I love you Meredith. I would do anything for you." He kissed her cheek and held her close.

After a while Meredith fell asleep so Andrew decided to cook some dinner for when she woke up.

He cooked her favourite, pasta bake. He was nearly finished making it when Meredith woke up and slowly walked over to the kitchen.

"Hey." She said in a quiet voice.

"Did you have a nice sleep sweetheart?" He asked while making his way over to her.

"I had a great sleep. You were very comfy." Meredith said blushing. Andrew put his hand on her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"I'm glad to hear that. Do you want some pasta?"

Meredith just nodded and sat down at the kitchen island.

After there dinner Meredith was feeling tired again.

"Are you tired babe?" She just nodded. Andrew carried her to his bedroom and put her down in the middle of the bed and bought her many blankets.

"Thank you... can we snuggle?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course we can. I just need to finish cleaning then I'll be up."

That night Meredith and Andrew snuggled and eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

The next day

Meredith was really nervous when she woke up. Today was the day she was meeting Brooke.

She got out of bed and got dressed into a summer dress. Andrew snuck his hands around her waist and put his head in her neck.

 Andrew snuck his hands around her waist and put his head in her neck

"I'm nervous." Meredith said while Andrew was kissing her neck.

"You'll be okay." They made there way downstairs and ate breakfast.

When they finished they heard the doorbell go off. Andrew got up and opened it and immediately picked Brooke up hugging her.

"Where is she! I wanna see herrr!" Brooke was trying to get out of Andrew's grip and finally managed to do it.

She ran over to Meredith,who was sitting on the couch and hugged her tight.
Meredith hugged her back.

"Dada she's pretty." Brooke said facing her dad. Andrew came over and sat next to them.

"I know she is."

After they got to know each other a bit they headed to the park.

Meredith was holding Brooke's hand while she was skipping along. Andrew secretly took some pictures so he could remember this forever.

They arrived at the park and Brooke ran over to the swing set. Meredith and Andrew sat on a near by bench just talking.

"Do you want to stay the night?" Andrew asked while talking her hand in his.

"Are you sure?"

"100% , I know Brooke would really like it, ever since I told her about you she's been wanting you to tuck her in bed every night." Meredith smiled.

"I'd be happy to stay over then."

After they stayed at the park for a while they made there way back to Andrew's apartment stopping for ice cream on the way.

A couple hours later they finished there dinner and put Brooke to sleep.
They were now sat on the couch drinking wine.

Thank you for a great day babe "
"Your welcome mer"
They sat in comfortable silence for a while. "kiss me " Meredith chuckled a little
"A little bossy tonight are we " Meredith grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss . Andrew picked her up and sat her on his lap not breaking the kiss , Meredith put her hands under his shirt touching his abs .not even a minute later they were both naked laying on the couch . About an hour later they fell either side of eachother .
"Move in with me " Andrew couldn't keep it in anymore and he just had to ask her . Before Meredith could answer they heard a scream come from brookes room , they got changed and ran upstairs to find her crying in the corner of her room . "What's wrong honey "Meredith tried to calm her down while Andrew was searching her room . "A-a women c-came in here and told me she was my mommy " she started crying into Merediths shoulder ." Brooke this is very important,do you know where she went "before she could answer Andrew found her hiding under the bed and pulled her out . Andrew couldn't believe who he was looking at.

"Sam?"