Baby

"I'm sorry for leaving" Meredith picks at her fingernails.Andrew takes her hands and holds them .

"I forgive you mer , I love you so much and I could never get mad at you."

"Your the love of my life Andrew and Derek won't be causing any problems from now on ."

"What happened with him ,why did you leave"

"Well. Everything I said in the letter was true , I went over to see Ellie , Derek was being really sweet and treating me like he used to . It just bought back memories and and I realised that I still loved him a little."

"You still love Derek ?" He said while his voice cracked a little.

"Yeah, he's the father to my little Ellie but I realised that I couldn't leave you , your the love of my life and I could never stop  loving you."

They both leaned in for a passionate kiss.

"Can we go home now ?" Meredith chuckled "yeah, let's go home"

When they got in the car they turned the radio on and started singing.

"He's kicking." Meredith said laughing.

"I think he likes music."

"MOMMY ! YOUR BACK!"Brooke ran over to mer and hugged her legs.

"Hi sweetie ,I missed you so much"

"I missed you to ! How's my little brother?"

"Ready to pop" Meredith's facial expressions change from happy to worried.

"Mer what's wrong babe"

"My water just broke"

Andrew ran upstairs and grabbed the baby bag and they made there way to the hospital.

After being in labour for 37hrs Meredith and Andrew welcomed there little girl Kelsey grey-deluca .

"I can't believe we thought she was a boy the entire time" Meredith was looking into her eyes.

"She has your eyes babe"

"But she has your beauty" that made Meredith blush.

"Andrewwwww stoppp" they both chuckled.

"Marry me mer"

"What?!"

"I love you and I want to marry you , I had this all planned out for a romantic dinner but , I can't wait any longer . Will you marry me Meredith grey ?"

"YES YES YES a hundred times yes"
Andrew slipped the ring on her finger.

"I love you so much babe , and you to my little princess."

Meredith had been out the hospital for a week

It was now 11am and Meredith was on her way to see Ellie.

"Hi mom" Ellie gave her a big smile and hugged her .
"Hey my little Ellie belle,how have you been?"

"I'm great , where's my new sister?"

"In the kitchen, your dad thought it was a good idea to teach her football" Meredith raised her voice at the last bit.

Derek came out from the kitchen with Kelsey giggling in his arms .

"She did pretty good for her first try"

"She's not gonna become a football player Der " she gave him a serious but playful look.

Derek gave Kelsey to Ellie.

"Take her upstairs for a minute,I need to speak to your mother."

Ellie did that and gave them some space.