"Hinata," I said to the girl who came to sit beside me to keep me company while my brother was away. "What happened to me? Do you know where Mikey is?"

"Do you really not remember?" she asked me with worry. I shook my head. She looked down at her lap, "Maybe you should wait until Mikey-kun gets here. He will explain everything to you."

"Mikey is coming?"

Hinata nodded her head, "I called him using Takemichi's phone when I went to get the doctor. He should be here soon."

Something just felt off. Why couldn't they just answer my questions?

-----------------------------

"Kai."

I felt my heart skip a beat at the sound of my name being called by the person I had been waiting to see. I turned my head to see Mikey rushing over from the door to my side. His arms gently wrapped around me. His scent made me feel a sense of ease I hadn't felt since waking up.

I returned his embrace, snuggling my head deeper into his strong chest. I could hear his erratic heart beating as his body trembled.

"I... Don't ever scare me like that again... Don't leave me, Kai. I love you so much."

I felt my heart being squeezed within me from his words.

"Don't be silly. I'd never leave you, Mikey. I love you too."

"Let's give them some privacy, Takemichi," I heard Hinata say.

"Oh. Right."

I heard their footsteps fade away as they left me alone with Mikey. Once I knew they were gone, I placed my hands on Mikey's chest to push him away.

"Mikey, I-" my words were cut off as warm lips silenced me.

I couldn't do anything but surrender to his passionate kiss. I felt my worries wash away like they hadn't mattered at all. All that mattered was Mikey being by my side.

After a minute, Mikey pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine.

"I'm so happy that you are okay."

I could see it on his face, the relief. I could also hear it in his voice.

"I really worried you, didn't I? Sorry."

He shook his head, pulling his head away and placing a hand to caress my cheek, "As long as you are okay, that's what matters."

"About that," I started, pulling his hand from my cheek and grasping it, "What exactly happened? Take and Hinata wouldn't tell me anything. They would just look away and avoid the question."

"..."

I watched as Mikey's facial expressions darkened. He sighed before sitting down on the chair next to the bed.

"I heard that the last day you can remember was January 15th." I nodded my head. "First," he looked at me, concerned in his eyes, "Do you remember all of that day?"

"Hm? I remember being out with your sister and Misaki."

"Do you remember anything after that?" I shook my head as Mikey looked down. "I see."

"What? Did something happen?"

Mikey looked up at me with his fake closed eyed smile, "No. Everything is fine. It is just that today is February 27th and you've been in a coma since February 16th. The doctor says that there shouldn't be anything physically causing you to have amnesia but it could be due to the trauma of what happened to you."

"... What?" I breathed out.

My mind was trying to comprehend everything he said to me. How was everything fine if I forgot over a month of my life? What happened during that time?

"I can't tell you anything more, Kai. The doctor said it's more important for you to heal. I'll tell you everything once you are out of the hospital."

I didn't like that. Not at all. Something inside me was telling me that it was wrong. Mikey was acting strange.

"What's wrong, Mikey? I know that something's wrong so don't try to hide it from me."

His eyes looked at me with shock before a look of guilt crossed his face, making him look away, "I'm fine. My f- girlfriend is okay. Why wouldn't I be happy?"

I frowned, "You're still upset though. Did- Did something happen to us that I can't remember?"

Mikey looked down, answering my question. Something had happened. I felt his hand grab mine, pressing his lips on my fingers.

"I'll make everything right. I promise. We will have a happy future together."

Somehow, those words did not bring me joy but instead filled my heart with sadness. What exactly happened during the time I was in a coma? What had I forgotten? I wished that I knew so I could better comfort my boyfriend. I had to regain my lost memories. If none of them would help me remember, I knew of one person that would support and help me. He always had my back. He was always there for me. I could only depend on him: Masashi. I would ask him what I forgot and figure out what has gotten my boyfriend so upset. I needed Mikey to be happy again. I swore that I would stop at nothing to make him happy.