Chapter 29 The Real Lucifer

** Here it is. The long awaited chapter. I was contemplating posting it now or see if there was anything else I wanted to add to it. But I couldn't think of anything else. 

This chapter will be in third person because I wanted as many perspectives as I could put in to add to this scene and not just Kai's. And for effect. Lucifer and Ayato will be mentioned as males as everyone thinks they are males. Enjoy! ^-^

------------

January 7th, 2006

Mikey stood in front of many faces. The atmosphere was tense as they waited for their Commander to begin speaking after Draken had told them the meeting was about to begin. Everyone was left in anticipation of what the meeting could be about. The only sounds that were heard were from the forest around the shrine, the breeze, and breathing.

I really wanted you to be here, Kai.

He couldn't help that you said you had a surprise to get for him tonight. Part of him was excited to see what surprise you had for him. Though the other part wished you could have been by his side tonight. He was already on edge because he wasn't sure what would come out of this meeting. He found it strange that Lucifer seemed friendly with Kisaki after what was said by Taiju. What could have happened between them? Lucifer had said he wanted time to deal with Kisaki. But it seemed something else happened. Which left Mikey confused. He wasn't sure if he had chosen right about letting Lucifer in on a meeting. But it was already too late to back out now. He just hoped he could keep himself under control if things got messy.

"Everyone," Mikey began, everyone listening intently to their leader, "On Christmas Day, one of our own attacked the leader of Seven Deadly Sins."

The members shifted uncomfortably at the news. Many spoke of 'What idiot would go after Lucifer?' It wasn't a surprise that all of the low ranking members were afraid of Seven Deadly Sins now that they were known as the most powerful gang in Tokyo.

Hakkai's eyes fell to the ground. He was still ashamed of what he had done. But he thought that the incident had been resolved. What could this meeting be about? He grew nervous thinking the worst. He should have never let his older brother manipulate him into doing such a stupid thing. But Taiju had promised that he would leave Yuzuha and Hakkai alone if he did this. In the end, Hakkai felt it was his own option.

Mikey looked over his shoulder, "He is here tonight to get justice for what was done to him. I'll let him speak."

It might have been stupid to allow the leader of Seven Deadly Sins speak to his members especially when he didn't provide details of what kind of 'justice' he wanted. Lucifer had been vague. All he requested was an audience with all of Toman.

Lucifer approached the front, looking down to the members of Toman. Everyone grew nervous as they shifted in their spot. They couldn't believe that Lucifer was really in front of them all.

"As your Commander has already told you," Lucifer said, getting straight to the point, "I want justice for what happened to me. So I am here to say that I want Shiba Hakkai dead or all of Toman will fall."

Stunned faces looked up at Lucifer. Did they hear right? Did Lucifer just declare that he wanted Hakkai dead? No one said a word as they were all still in a state of complete shock.

Hakkai was visibly shaking in fear. Lucifer was stronger than his brother. If Lucifer wanted him dead he was going to be dead. Could Mikey stop him?

Bastard, Mikey thought.

"What are you saying, asshole?" Mitsuya spoke after getting over his shock, "You aren't touching Hakkai."

"Taka-chan..." Hakkai whispered, feeling guilt.