"ill pay for yours, as a thank you for letting me bake a cake with you in your house!" "aww, you can bake it whenever you want! plus it's your birthday. not gonna lie your skills improved!"

"really? that's great I can now bake for hee-" she stopped and laughed. "never mind"

"you still mind him don't you? did you two talk about yesterday?" "nope, he's busy" yeojin sighed.

"whatever then, right you better prepare plasters for your heels. that one looks painful enough for you" jiwoo said worriedly.

"I know I know, beauty means pain" she smiled as the both went in the nails shop.

★★★

"who is it" heeseung opens his door looking helpless.

"heeseung! gah damn what happened to you?" jake went in the house and plopped on his couch.

"that's because i went to find you yesterday to talk about your bad plans for prom. now she kept ignoring me and my text." he sighed.

"hey, a part of them are a you problem. you should've tell her you kept the girls number because you thought you can order beforehand through phone calls."

"she won't trust me I swear"

"bad for you then. and my plan really worked!" jake said excitedly.

"tch, just wait until she finds out its you" heeseung rolled his eyes.

"ugh, at least she isn't going with some Jay dude. but since shes not going with him, yeojin might would"

"WHAT" heeseung widen his eyes. "no way I already asked her she said yes" he frowns and crosses his legs.

"but the two of you fought. who knows" jake shrugs. "shut up you bad mouth" he push jakes face.

☆☆☆

"hmm" yeojin stares at the mirror after the stylist left. "perfect as always" she flips her hair and went down.

"yeojin are you done-" he stopped. "im done." she said smiled slightly walking to the door as heeseung quickly follows.

yeojin was grinning seeing heeseung a little bit flustered, but her face soon dropped when she remembered the girl.

she wore her heels and went up to the car so is heeseung. "won't your feet hurt with those heels?" heeseung asks worriedly.

"it's my first time wearing it, don't know." she pouts. "you look gorgeous today m'lady" he smiles.

"just today?" she crosses her arms. "every single day" he then saw her necklace which he bought for her as he sighed in relief.

'she still likes me, thank god' he thought. the both reached as heeseung went down to open the car door for her. he let out a hand for her to hold as the both went in.

"yeojin! heeseung!" chaeyoung ran to them.

"careful don't trip your dress!" seeun yelled as chaeyoung hugged yeojin. "we're over there!" she brought the both to their table.

"the food here oh lord- yeojin!!" jiwoo smiled widely at her. "oohuhu my jinjin-ah~" jiwoo hugged her tightly. "too.. tight.."

"my bad! anyways the cakes here are delicious. have you ate? you probably haven't, here!" she hands her a cake. "pfft thanks!" yeojin laughed.

sunghoon raised his eyebrows at heeseung. heeseung shakes his head pursing his lips as sunghoon scoffed. "best of luck" he patted heeseungs shoulder sighing while heeseung just glares at him.