"Kookie get up" I ignored her and focused on what is important

"Why should i? Can't you see I'm on a date with him.. just leave with your Lara"

"JEON JUNGKOOK I SAID GET UP RIGHT NOW" I shouted making everyone flinched.. I know I'm creating a scene here but i can't stop making this.. i can't see my Love with someone else.

In college when I misunderstood kookie with Jimin, i ignored them but this time I'll Never, I'll fight for my love until the last breath.

"You're crazy sir.. Just enjoy your time. Why are you wasting your time here shouting on me?"

"Jungkook get up.. the last time I'm telling you. I know I shouted on you earlier, but I didn't mean to"

JUNGKOOK POV :

I know you didn't mean but still you hurted me. I won't give up easily...

"Kook if you don't get up then you'll see the consequence"

Lara and mark is confusingly listen to us as they really don't have any clue what's going on here.

Mark is a new trainee here so it's new for him and This girl, i don't wanna talk about her. Her gaze towards Taehyungie Hyung is too much. And I'll never forget how he shouted on me because of this bitch

"Jungkook can't you hear me?"

"Why you always do what you want? I don't wanna listen to you now.. just leave.." I paused in between when he's looking at me with his firey eyes.

"Ok I got, you won't leave Sir so I have to leave instead.. Mark let's leave the cafe"

"You shouldn't talk to sir like that jungkook or els-"

"Or else what? He'll fire me.. you'll gonna fire me sir right?" I looked at his eyes.

"Hey You're his assistant don't talk to him like tha-" Lara didn't complete her sentence when hyung holds my hand and pulled me with him outside

OUTSIDE AT A CORNER

He pushed me on wall and captured me in between his arms.

"So you're going to ditch me for that mark?"

"Shut up.. don't talk stupid.. why the hell you're creating scene here"

"So am I creating scene? Kookie I love you.."

"But still you shouted on me because of someone else like she's more important than me."

"She's just a friend, an important business partner and you shouldn't do that with her"

"I don't care but just remember she seems weird. She likes you which i don't like.now leave me"

I tried to push him aside when he hugged me tightly..

"I'm sorry bunny.. Please forgive your hyungie.. I'll never shout on you again but please don't leave me"

I took a deep breath and hugged him back.

"I don't hyung. Mark has a girlfriend."

"Then why you two came here?" He spoke with a little low voice

"We came here for Mark's presentation but tell me why you bring that Lara here?"

"I didn't.. she's just Clingy"

"I don't care" I pout when he smiled

"Taetae" i again Heard that stupid voice when my blood boils

"Look your lara called you taetae" I mocked.

"Now it's enough kook.."

Then,

"Tae" she came towards us when hyung gave her the most daring stare

"Can you please leave us alone.."

"Wh-"

"I said leave"

"I'm leaving sir." Mark exclaimed and leave without talking much

"Now lara.. leave now. I'm spending some time with my kook. I have to sort things with him"

"What? Tae why are you behaving like that? he's just your assistant"

"No he isn't. Kook let's go home"

"Tae.." She's about say something when He grabbed my hand and Walked away.

When I'm passing by her, i whispered near her ear, "you better stay away from him"

I smirked at her when she looked at me shockingly. And with that we walked out of that corner towards our car.

___

A/N : I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT TOO MUCH ACTIVE THESE DAYS. I'M HAVING A TOUGH TIME. I HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE TOO MUCH. OVERALL I UNINSTALLED WATTPAD FOR SOME DAYS DUE TO SOME REASONS.AND MY EXAMS JUST FINISHED A COUPLE DAYS AGO. 🙂 I'M TOO TIRED TO DO THIS NOW A DAYS. BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST I PROMISE