↪ Assistant ↩(Asean x Philippines)

The curse has started 😳😳😳 I'm gonna make Philip an adult so you know....

Anyways lets start the curse-

‖«⨳⩤------------------------------------------⩥⨳»‖

※Loading...※

※Loading...※

⁜Start⁜

«Asean's pov»

I was in the office doing A LOT of paper works then out of nowhere EU barge in the room "HEY DUDES 😎" EU shout that made the teacher and staff members look at him.

Give me a break- "What do you want" i said with tired voice "Geez Asean you look like a zombie right now!" EU said i glared at him and he just smiled "If you have nothing to say to me then get out." I said he look at me and smiles widely

'Oh my gosh,is he a momo?' (I don't like insulting people so don't take it personally 😭😭) it though he then walk towards me and pat my shoulder "Hey Asean do you know the new assistant in this school right?" He ask

i nod "yes, it's Mr. Philippines why do you ask?" I said and he look at me with a grin on his face..wait- "Yes Asean he will help you do the paperworks" he said and i groan "No" i said and he kept annoying me..

-Later-

....How did this happen- i look at Mr. Philippines signing the papers and told him that he will work with me for 3 weeks since it's not that a lot of paperworks then he nod and go back to work.

-4 day later-

I know me and Mr. Philippines met but i can't fall for instantly plus i met him 5 days ago...

...

...

...

'You know what screw it' i stand up on my chair and walk towards to Philippines "Oh hi Mr. Asean do you need something?" He ask i nod and lean on him and kiss his lips.

We broke the kiss he look at me blushing really mess and i just smiled and go back to my sit  and do paperworks.

-8 days later-

Since the day we kiss i kept thinking about the kiss and won't leave. After realizing that i was thinking about him i blush and look out the window.

And sigh then someone knock on the door "come in" i said and it's Philip he look at me and smiles "oh Mr. Philippines what are you doing here?" I ask he look at me and smiled "Mr. Asean i was wondering if we could go to the arcade" he said and i nod "Sure since it's my day off" i said and we both left.

-3 hours Later-

When we're about to go home i notice that's it night time "Geez did we stay there for to long" Philip said and i chuckle i then said "You should stay in my place tonight since it's night time." He nod and smile.

-When they arrive-

We both arrive and i told Philip to sleep in my room while I sleep on the couch he disagree and agreed to sleep on the bed since we both don't like to argue.

"Philip I'm gonna take a bath for a while so sleep" i said and left to take a bath..

..

..

..

-After taking a bath-

I was done taking a bath then i saw Philip wearing my hoodie i go towards him then he saw me and nervously laugh i smirk and pin him on the bed he blush when our face is very near.

I then kiss him without him noticing it and we begun to kiss more.

⚠️Warning smut-

Me: WAIT!! I won't do smut cuz i don't know how so imagine them doing something and boom they're done and you can imagine how long they will smooch or do things so that's all.

-After doing something-

He laid on my chest and we both close our eyes "I love you philip" i said "i love you too" he said and we both drift to sleep 💤💤💤

...

...

...

...

...

‖«⨳⩤------------------------------------------⩥⨳»‖

Finally done sorry i didn't update this book and such in a hurry i just don't want to make my sister wait for me to play with her so yeah hope you like bye- *Swallows a cooked fish and choked from the tinik*

America: HOW COME YOU GUYS DON'T VOTE ME ENOUGH 😭😭

Sunshine harem:  *Jealous and angry bc Asean gets to to something to philip*

Comment here for your Philip AUs reacting to this Couple AU-