Chapter thirthteen - 5:34AM

Začít od začátku

"You okay?" He asks. You nod your head.

"Yeah," you replied, honestly not okay but your sure Bruce could figure that out himself.

"Still want to go to the gala?" He asks, making sure if your comfortable with it.

"Yes, it will take my mind off things or it won't, whatever it's some sort of distraction," You explain,"Can I stay at your place for a bit?"

He nods his head 'yes' in response.

"Of course you can," He replied, softly,"Wanna go to your house and pick up your stuff?"

You nod your head 'yes' in response and you both walk down to the exit, to the parking lot and see his Lamborghini. He walks ahead of you and opens the door to the passenger seat. You take a seat and he shuts the door once both your feet are in. He then walks to the other side, to the drivers sides and gets in. He starts the car and drives to your apartment.

The ride was silent, no words were exchanged. You just leaned your head on the car window and watched everything move past you, watch time fly by. You didn't feel like talking and Bruce understood that, he respected that.

He parked at the front of your apartment building.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asks. You shake your head 'no'.

"I'll be good thanks," You replied as you got the car, shutting the door.

You walk up the stairs and enter your apartment. You looked around the apartment. Everything is still the same. You slowly walked to the living room and then the kitchen, seeing the vase that Harper threw. Then walking to her room and looking in, everything still out of place. You felt your heart sink to the floor and tears filled your eyes, having flashbacks to everything that happened yesterday. I can't be here.

You quickly run into your room, grab a suit case, stuff clothes like shirts, pants, underwear, shoes, socks, etc. You also grab the clothes you bought for the Gala. You then grabbed a photo of you and Harper together and ran back to Bruce's car. Putting your suitcase in the trunk of the car and get into the passenger seat, wiping your tears.

"Are you okay?" Bruce asks, his voice soft while placing a hand over your shoulder. You nod your head as you sniff.

"It's so hard," You replied, not looking at him or even trying to hide how you feel for once. He sighs as he removes his hand from your shoulder and places it on the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry..," He says, feeling pity for you as he starts the car and drives it to his big ass house. He parks in his garage. He gets out and quickly runs to the other side of the car, to the passenger door and opens it for you. You step out, saying thank you as he then leads you to his elevator.

You excited the elevator to enter his house. Walking down the hallway where you see some stairs. He led you up to your room and you left your bag on the floor and looked around. I was a big ass fucking room, very nice and fancy.

(Sorry didn't feel like describing a bedroom cause I'm usually not good at describing rooms

(Sorry didn't feel like describing a bedroom cause I'm usually not good at describing rooms...)

You sit down on the bed, letting your feet dangle and lay down, staring up at the ceiling. What a crazy day. You thought. What a hard day..

"Do you need anything?" Bruce asks, his voice soft. You honestly forgot he was still in the room.

"No," you replied,"I just need to be alone for a little,"

"Okay, just call me in you need anything," Bruce says, giving you a small smile. He then leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

You stare at the ceiling. Thinking about everything that had happened. You were so upset, you felt so helpless, so weak, you couldn't even begin to imagine how Harper feels, probably experiencing so much more pain than you right now. You wonder how she was doing, how she was feeling. God you missed her so much, it's only been...30 minutes.

You roll to your side, grabbing a pillow, and hugging it. You just wish things would be normal, you wish with all your heart that Harper and you were happy and okay with yourselves and your lives. But you both clearly aren't. You both deal with shit that you don't deserve. It's just crazy how the nicest people in the world deal with such hardships. Bruce is honestly a good example of that. He's a kind and generous man, of course he wont admit it, but it's true.

Your eyes become heavy as you close them and fall asleep.

-couple hours later-

You woke up being gently shaken by the shoulders. You open your eyes and turn to see a blurry figure standing over you.

"Y/n, it's almost for the gala," The blurry figure spoke. You knew it was Bruce by the voice and once your eyes gained vision, it was for sure Bruce.

You sit up, rubbing your eyes and yawning. Bruce takes a seat next to you on the edge of the bed.

"The gala," You say, tiredly, still waking up.

Bruce chuckles.

"Yep, do you still wanna go?" Bruce asks. You nod your head 'yes' slowly.

"Yeah, of course," You replied. He smiles.

"Good, get ready and we can get lunch before, there, or after," He explains, getting up,"You decide,"

You stand up and stretch, him watching you do so.

"How bout there," you replied while stretching and then turning to face him to see his cheeks a little pink,"I assume they have good food there right?"

Bruce nods his head 'yes' in reply.

"Yeah," He replies, embarrassed about something suddenly,"I'll let you go ready, just come down when your ready, okay?"

You nod your head 'yes' in replies. As you watch him leave your room, closing the door behind him. Sometimes I can't understand that man.

You shake it off and walk to the bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. Definitely looks like you just woke up. The nap was good, like really good, but you still feel like shit. This feeling is going to stick with me for awhile. You knew it was, there was no denying it. After everything that happened, you knew it was going to be a long week, maybe even month, or year, who knows. You just hope things get better and easier.

———————————————————————————

Hi guys!! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, I promise to make it up to you all. I'm been having massive writer blocks and haven't had the nervy to write so I'm sorry :((
Anyways! Thank you for reading!! :)) I hoped you enjoyed it!! Have a good day/afternoon/night!! <3

Song of the day: As it was by Harry Styles