⚠️Chapter ten - Prescriptions⚠️

⚠️!!TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️
This chapter and the next one will be dealing with topics of suicide, self harm, and transphobia. If those topics are triggering to you I would not read this chapter.

———————————————————————————

"My fucking medications!!" You yell as you quickly grab your phone, grab some keys, slip on your vans, exit your apartment and run down the stairs and out of your apartment building. You run down the streets, to the pharmacy and enter. You wipe your tears and walk normally to the register.

Hello, how can I help you?" The pharmacist asks. You sniffle, still not recovering from crying.

"Um, I came to pick up prescriptions," You said. The pharamicist nodded their head.

"Can I get a name?" They ask.

"Y/n," You reply,"Y/n L/n,"

You wipped your nose as they typed on the screen of the regiaster.

"Sleeping and depression medications right?" They ask, looking at you with a patient expression. You nod your head 'yes' in response.

"yes," You replied. They nod their head and head to the back where the medications are and then comes back with two paper bags.

"Alright, I assume you know the side effects?" they asks, you nod your head 'yes',"Okay, there is a paper here that is attached to the bag of each prescription and it explains everything,"

The cashier slides the bag to you as you say thank you while taking the bags, pay for it, and run back to your apartment. Once you got back, you slip off your vans and return to the keys to the key hanger thingy. Wait, why did I run? I was in no hurry. you sigh, You never had to be in a rush for your medications, but the adrelinin rush did feel a little good. You still feel stupid. Whatever you got the fucking meds.

You read the descriptions of the medications and the side effects. You only skimmed through them, not really caring sense you basically know the jist by now. You decided to take your depression medications now sense it was almost 7am and it said to take them in the morning or at night. You opend the bag, took out the bottle, opened it, and took a pill out. It was a little bigger than you thought. You grabbed a cup of a water and swallowed the pill down. You didn't feel anything. It doens't work that fast y/n. You thought to yourself. You felt your phone vibrate and took it out.

Messages:

Bruce:
Are you okay?

You:
Yeah
I got my medications

Bruce:
That's good
Do they work?

You:
Idk
I just got them after we ended the call
And I just took the depression one

Bruce:
Well
I hope it works

You:
Me too

Bruce:
Do you want to call?

You:
Maybe later

Bruce:
Okay

End

You don't feel like talking to him or anyone, anymore. You just feel terrible. You felt like dying. You hated this and you hated yourself. You decided to take your sleeping medications even though it say to only take it at night. You opened the bag, took the bottle out, opened it, took a pill out and swallowed it with a cup of a water. You walked to your room and laid on your bed, starring at the ceiling, waiting, thinking and oh my god it was killing you. I don't want to think, I want to sleep. Just fucking work already. You thought to yourself. You finally felt tired after 20 minutes.