⚠️Chapter eleven - Harper!⚠️

⚠️!!TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️
This chapter and will be dealing with topics of suicide, self harm, and transphobia. If those topics are triggering to you I would not read this chapter.

———————————————————————————

"Fuck off! Fuck off! FUCK OFF!!" She yells as she runs off to her room, shutting the door and locking it. You chase after her and knock on the door.

"Harper?" You call,"Please open the door, Harper!"

You heard crying through the door and glass shattering, things falling to the ground and breaking, you knew her room was going to be a mess once you open the door. But for now, you'll only have your imagination to tell you. Harper please open the door. You knocked on the door again, still no answer, just loud noises on the floor and walls and occasional screams. You didn't have anything too open the door with anymore, you had keys but Harper took them, even in the moment. You tried other ways like lock picking but you weren't good at it, at all, you could never get it open.

You put your back against the wall and slide down to be sitting on the floor. You hugged your knees to your chest as you placed your head between your knees, tears streaming down your face. You just waited and listened to the screams and banging coming from her room. Occasionally flinching from her hitting the door. Suddenly, everything stopped. Everything was silent and still. You immediately reacted to this. You stood up from the ground and put your ear to the door.

"Harper?" You call, trying to listen carefully but nothing was heard, it was still. You knocked on the door,"Harper?! Harper open the door!!" You waited for an answer, something but nothing happened. Now you were freaking out. You banged on the door more,"HARPER OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!! PLEASE!!"

You banged on the door, crying, screaming for Harper. You backed up a couple feet from the door and ran at it, your whole body banging against the door, barely even making a dent. It hurt like hell though. You cry out for Harper, trying to open the door but nothing. You were panicking, shaking, as you took out your phone and called Bruce.

"Hey," Bruce says, answering immediately.

"Bruce please come on right!" You cry, your voice shakey,"Harper had a panic attack and she locked herself in the room!! SHE WONT OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

"I'll be right there," Bruce says, his voice serious.

"Please hurry!!" You cry as he hangs up and your left pacing, panicking. You were so worried. What if she left? What if she's already dead?! You wanted your thoughts to shut up because they will make this worse. It's already worse so it doesn't matter. You groan in frustration as you bang on her door again.

You heard a knock at your door and run over, opening it too see Bruce, panting and sweating.

"What happened?" he asks, entering while trying to catch his breathe.

"She came home crying from work! She threw a vase and slapped me and then just ran to her room!" You cried, your words slurring because of how hard your crying,"there were noises coming from her room but now it's just silent!"

You showed him the door and he tried opening it but it was locked.

"Did you call the police?" He asked, you shook your head no,"You call the police and I'll open the door,"

You nod your head as you dial the police as Bruce back a couple feet away from the door and ran at it, banging against it. Making a little but still wouldn't open.

"Hello?! My sister won't come out of her room, I think she is attempting or has attempted!" You explained trying your best to say the words the best you can,"This is has happened before!"

"Alright what is your address?" The other person on the line asks.

"*insert address here*," You cry,"Please hurry,"

Bruce tries to bang the door open for the third time but no use.

"You have a fire extinguisher?" He asks, as you nod your head quickly.

"In the kitchen, under the sink," You replied fast. He runs over and opens the cabinet under the sick and takes out the fire extinguisher. He walks back over to the door.

"Who else is with you?" The 911 person asks.

"My friend, Bruce Wayne," You replied,"He's going to open the door with a fire extinguisher,"

"Back up," He says, as you do so, he lifts the fire extinguisher over the door knob and then over his head and smashes it onto the door knob. It made a dent. He hit again and again and again until the door knob flew off and he got the door open.

"He got the door open!" You say as you run inside.

"Okay the police are coming," The 911 person replies.

You look around her room. It was turned upside down. Everything was out of place. Glass shattered everywhere, pillows thrown all around, some even ripped open, sheets took of the bed and thrown to the floor, clothes everywhere, cups and glass everywhere. It was a whole mess. You walked around the bed and saw her laying on the ground beside it on the other side.

"Harper!" You yell, crying as you run over and bend down beside her. Her mouth was foaming and her body was jerking and twitching. There was an empty bottles of pills beside her,"Harper oh my god Harper,"

You gently held her in your arms as tears streamed down your face. Bruce stood over you two looking down in shock. He was clearly unprepared for this and who could blame him? He bends down beside you as police sirens were being heard.

"Lay her back down," Bruce says softly as you gently place her back down,"I'm going to give her CPR, you be ready for the police,"

You nod your head as you stand up and back up. You watch as Bruce places a hand over between her chest and then another hand over that hand to make a fist. He then starts pushing his hands up and down on her chest. You heard bones cracking and then the door knock.

You quickly run to the door and open it. To see the fire fighters, police, etc. at the door. You let them in and quickly showed them to Harper's room. Then run in and Bruce stops CPR and walks to you. You watched as they do CPR as Bruce embraces you. Please be okay.

———————————————————————————

Sorry that it's a little late. Busy weekend and shit. Also Harper will be okay, she gonna ain't die I love her too much to just let her die.
But anyways, hoped you enjoyed!! Thank you for reading!! And thank u for the support and love on this FF, I am extremely grateful for it :))

Song of the day: Two Trucks by Lemon Demon