About the reader

Your character is kinda sarcastic, private, witty. Yeah. That's all I'm gonna say lmao.

Here's a little backstory:
You are 26 years old and live in an apartment with your 20 year old sister, Harper, in an apartment complex in Gotham city.
When you were 20. Harper moved in with you at the age of 15. The reasoning for this was because Harper just came out as trans to her parents to which they didn't approve of so you let Harper live with you.
"Siblings always gotta help each other out." You said to your sister.
You both struggled to find jobs to pay for bills and Harpers surgeries, hormones, medications, and schoolPlus the fact you both were dealing with symptoms of anxiety and depression made it extra difficult. Harper soon just dropped out at the age of 16 because 1. She was getting bullied for being trans, 2. Hated school, 3. You couldn't pay for it anymore.
You and Harper were just about to give up when you finally got a job that pay wells. You started working at The Wayne Enterprises and Harper started getting a GED. You and Harper were very happy because things started working out for the better. You could pay the bills and Harper could get her surgeries and hormones.
After 4 years of working at the Wayne Enterprises and Harper fully transitioning. You became close friends with Bruce Wayne, while also growing a little crush on him. But your mental health got worse. You started taking medications for anxiety and depression because it was getting so bad. Lately the meds haven't been working and you've been getting 3-4 hours of sleep every night. You don't know what to do or how to fix it. You don't tell anyone about your issues because you feel they may be stupid.
What's going to happen when you go for a late walk and meet Batman?

———————————————————————————

Im sorry if this was bad im not the best...um but yea this what I got. Enjoy the random picture I used.
Hope you enjoy the story!! :))