Chapter four - The Batman

-after doctors appointment-

Once you got home from the doctors. A lot was going through your mind, you didn't like it, you felt off and terrible. You thought to go for a walk to clear your head. You take out your phone and text your sister.

Messages:

You:
Hey
I'm going for a walk
So if I'm not home
That's why

Harper:
Alright
Be safe <3

End

You put your phone back in your pocket, grab keys, open the door, shut it behind yourself and lock it. You then walk down the 4 flight of stairs and head straight to the lobby where the entrance is that is also the exit.

You walk down the sides walk of Gotham. Hearing honking, people arguing, and poor people on the street. You walked past many stores and restaurants. You accidentally bumped shoulder with many people who just didn't give a shit of you being there. You didn't know where you were going, you were just walking straight while occasionally turning left and right. You soon zoned out and didn't realize you turned straight into an ally way until you hit a wall. You got out of your daze and looked up at this high wall and looked around, not knowing where you were and you how got here.

"Well, well," says a voice from behind. You quickly turn to see three men, all wearing red hoodies, with creepy clown face makeup on. This can't be good,"look what we have here, a little fucking stray," the leader of the group you assumed smirked at you while slowly walking towards you,"What's a pretty little thing like you getting yourself stuck in a dead end?"

Your not very good in these situations, so you usually play it off by making jokes and seem unusually calm about it.

"Honestly dazed off while walking which probably isn't good because I could of ended up in the middle of the street and died," You explained, calmly,"But now I'm lost and stuck with you guys, I don't know if that's better or worse, probably worse,"

The three crazy clown men were taken back by your reaction. You could tell they wanted you to be scared and feel fear which you do, you just tried not to show it.

"We don't care," the leader growls, taking a step closer towards you as you take a step back, hitting the wall behind you,"What we want is just a little fun and your the main attraction,"

Ew why did he word like that?

"Seems like your objectifying me, now I don't know what you think is fun but..," You pause for dramatic effect,"That doesn't sound fun at all, you guys must be stupid,"

They all were dumbfounded. They clearly were unhappy with the reactions your giving them.

"Your a fucking smart ass aren't ya?" The leader says, his smirk gone as he turns to face one of his little minions,"Get this bitch,"

The man minion nods, takes out a knife, and aggressively walks towards you as you press your back hard against the wall. Fuck I'm gonna die this is the end. You close your eyes ready for your doom.

You then hear a loud thump in front of you. You open your eyes and see the back of a black cape and someone's head who seems to be wearing some sort of cat mask? Holy shit wait. You thought as you looked up in the sky and saw the bat symbol. Holy shit it's fucking Batman I'm being saved by fucking Batman this is the greatest day of my life.

-after Batman beats up the crazy clown dudes (sorry I'm not too good with fighting scenes and I just don't feel like writing it out)-

You keep yourself up against the wall, panting, terrified. Batman stood there, the three men knocked out on the ground, possibly even dead. You have no idea. All you know is that Batman showed no mercy to those men and it was fucking awesome and terrifying at the same time.

"Are you okay?" Batman asks you, his voice was deep and raspy, it felt familiar.

"Yeah, I'm terrified, but yeah I'm okay," You reply, as you began to remove yourself from the wall, shaking.

"What's your name?" He asks, as you look into his eyes and find something familiar about them as well.

"Y/n," You reply, take a step forward, your legs feeling like they would just let you drop to the floor.

"Well y/n, you shouldn't be out here alone like this, especially at night," Batman says, his voice turning serious as you nod your head.

"I know, dazed off," you reply, rubbing the side of your arm,"Now I'm lost,"

Batman nods his head softly, he was tall, his eyes starring at you with care but seriousness. He seemed familiar, the way he looked at you, they way he spoke, it was weird. Who the fuck is this dude? Why do I feel like I know him?

"Do you need a ride home?" He says, walking towards you and then stopping in front of you.

"Uh," You say, thinking a little hesitant but something about him seemed comfortable and safe. Who are you? You thought to yourself,"Sure, I wouldn't mind that,"

He nods his head again.

"We have to get over this wall so Im going to pick you up," He says,"Is that okay?" You nod your head 'yes' in response. You don't know why you were trusting a man wearing a ducking bat suit but once again, his aurora felt familiar and trustworthy like you might know him,"Alright I'm going to need you to hold onto me,"

You do as he says and wrap your arms around his neck as he wraps a arm under your knees and basically lifts you up like you were a toddler. You weren't entirely comfortable with the position but any position that he chose to hold you wouldn't be comfortable.

Batman points his grappling hook over the big wall and shoots it so the hook lands on the other side at the top of the wall. He presses something on the machine and you both lift off the ground and to the top of the wall where the fall on the other side was one inch. Well that wasn't so bad. He gently placed you back on your feet as you see the bat mobil looking swag as fuck. You both walk to the car and he walks ahead so he can open the door for you.

"Thank you," You say, as you step inside the passenger seat and he closes the door and walks around to the drive seat. Batman starts the car and begins driving away, not even asking for your address,"Um do you know where I live or something?"

There was an awkward silence.

"No," He replies. He seemed embarrassed to say this but also seemed nervous, like he was hiding something.

"My address is *insert address here*," You tell him, leaning back in your seat. He nods his head in response and drives straight to your apartment complex with no hesitation or mistake. Well you mean, you know he's Batman and probably knows the street by heart, plus gotham is small. But you would think he wouldn't know where you live unless he lives there too which you strongly doubt.

Batman parks beside your apartment complex.

"Thank you," You say to him and open the door, step out, and close the door and watch him drive off.

———————————————————————————

Hello!! :)) I know it seems I'm posting consistently cause I have written this fanfic in a Google doc like a week ago so there is a lot I have written and im just putting them in chapters but it isn't finished so just wait till I get writers block. That's gonna be a whole mess.
Anyways hoped you enjoyed!! :)) thank you for reading!!

Song of the day: Heartbeat by Childish Gambino