❄︎𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕❄︎

PREVIOUS EPISODE~  (CCTO OF THE PIC)

'Vanitas reunites with Dr. Moreau, who speaks of his work and an accident happen causing to a big fight with one of Charlatan's underclassmen and a curse-bearer. Vanitas and Noé try to save a curse-bearer with Roland's help while i fight Charlatan's underclassmen. But unfortunately i failed and i let it escaped. We're finally back at our apartment.'

And for some reason Vanitas have to go somewhere and he doesn't even explain why. But i don't care, i trust him and i know that he will be safe... but something is just not right. Noe is acting weird since this morning.

Flashback Morning

"Hey Noe, let's go hang out today! Since this day is our break we should go out sometime. Vanitas has to go later at night so we should invite him this morning too!" I said as i walk up to Noe in the kitchen.

"Oh, i need to go somewhere this morning (OC)..." Noe said looking at me while drinking his water bottle that he just took from the fridge.

"Since you're going out, then let's go together with Vanitas!" I said cheerfully.

"No, I'm sorry (OC). But i needed to go alone." Noe said to me. My grin just came off.

"Morning guys" Vanitas said as he walks in the kitchen with his cute little bedhead.

"Morning Vanitas!" I yell but my expression is still sad.

"Vanitas let's go somewhere before you leave at night." I added as i go to the bathroom to shower.

"Sure (OC)." Vanitas answered as i close the bathroom door.

Vanitas POV

"What just happened here?" I said with a confused look to Noe.

"It's just I'm going somewhere later so i refuse (OC)'s offer to go out" Noe answered me with a sad expression.

"Oh... i guess i can't pry on this conversation" i said as i lazily sit at the counter on the kitchen.

After a while me and (OC) hang out for a few hours it's kinda exciting but still so boring at the same time. We both explored the place and we also took a lot of photos too. I can say that we had a lot of fun... and it seems that (OC)'s mood towards me has come back again... i can still remember all of the things that happened that night. I can't help myself to forget since..... i just don't know what's happening to me... Jeanne is the person i love because i am not interested in a person who would love me back. And i know for a fact that Jeanne would not love me back (or so i thought) so why is my heart beating fast when i am near (OC)? It's good that i can still control my feelings and not reveal them but it still hard... this is hard to think through.

Present

Your POV

Since Vanitas is gone i should call Noe to ask if i can be the one who will cook dinner tonight. I walk in our room.

"Uhm, Noe can i cook tonight?" I ask as i look towards Noe. I started to go near him cause he look like he is like sleepwalking. And i am shocked because he is on his heat.

(Pretend that there is heat in this VNC universe)

[Heat - only occurs 1 to 2 times a year. Can be cured by drinking 'heat pills' or by getting pleasure such as: kissing, drinking blood, and many more that the certain vampire wants. All of the vampires can experience heat and you (OC) does not have this heat because your blood can heal any kind of disease except for CHARLATAN'S CURSE because that is an exception especially Charlatan's cursed is meant for only vampires]

"(OC), you should just stay away from me" Noe said to me as he look away from my gaze. I can tell that he is in heat, and his heat is very very hard to control since his eyes is full of lust and he seems to be in a lot of pain. 'I should help him since he helped me a lot of times already' i thought as i look for the medicine that can help his heat.

"Noe, where are your heat pills?" I said as i open a drawer that is just full of trash inside it.

"I already drank all of it... and my heat is on another level... it's hard to cure and it-..." Noe said panting. I go near him and accidentally trip over the bed and sit on his lap. 'I know that this is kinda bad to do to him but i don't have any choice, from my view i can see that he won't be able to sleep at all with that pain he is feeling. I need to help him...' i thought.

"Wha- what-- are-- you-- doing--" he said as he look over to my eyes.

"Let me help you... since you've been helping me all this time... come on just bite me Noe." I said as i move my tshirt at the side to let him look at my neck clearly. I tilted my head to the side.

"No..." he whispered to me. I know that he is struggling to control his heat but he can still indure his pain and i'm impressed with that. Since he is not doing anything i should just make the first move. I held the back of his head and pushed his head near my neck.

"Just bite it Noe~ i am just helping you~" i whispered in a seductive tone.

And without a doubt Noe drinks my blood. I snuggled my head to Noe's neck as i moan. He moved his hands to my shoulders to get a better grip on me.

"Uhh~ hmm~" i moan as i arch my back because it's my first time someone bites me and it feels so good. 'I must be in heaven' i thought.

He keeps sucking and i can't help the pleasure that he gives me so i pushed him towards his bed. Then look at his eyes and i straddle him. Our eyes are both lost in lust. I decided to bite my bottom lip as it bleeds and then starts kissing Noe. His eyes is shocked but he still kiss me back. The kiss is very passionate, but after a while i feel that Noe is not moving anymore. I look over at his face and it seems that he fell asleep. 'I forgot my blood can heal anything... and that includes any vampires heat...' i thought as i stand up and clean Noe up. I move Noe comfortably in his bed and put his blacket over him.

"Goodnight sleepy head" i said as i go out the door and start to cook dinner.