☆𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2☆

PREVIOUS EPISODE~             (CCTO the pic ^)

'Me, Vanitas, Noe, Dominique, Luca, and Jeanne are at the masquerade ball. But then i saw Vanitas angered the vampires on the ball and it's starts a hunt. And in that moment a lot of things started happening. The event venue falls into chaos after multiple curse-bearers appear at the same time.'

In my own body.

"Who are you?" Noe ask to the curse-bearers.

"We are Chalatan" said the curse-bearers to Noe.

Then Noe gets angry and attacks them. Then suddenly, Charlatan's shadowy thingy surrounds Noé, i was protecting Luca and i am just freaking out.

"I recognize you Noe, but i've only seen you through Louis eyes." The shadowy thingy looks like Charlatan said to Noe. 'Who is Louis? Does Noe know about this person?' I thought while fighting the other curse-bearers that are attacking me and Luca. I saw Noé's eyes, it looks like he is frightened. 'Does this Louis guy is something from Noe's past?' I thought while almost finishing the curse-bearers that keeps attacking Luca.

"Do you want me to take you to Louis? But in exchange you will need to give me your true name." Charlatan said to Noe. 'I think Noe's true name will be taken if this goes too long, I will beat that piece of shit' I thought while fighting the last curse-bearer.

As Charlatan is about to take Noé's true name, Vanitas steps in and pushes him away. 'Wow, i totally forgot about this man... well, where is Jeanne?' I thought while one of the curse-bearer suddenly appears and tries to attack Luca, but i quickly slaps the man's face causing him to get pushed through the end of the corridor and i think he is very injured by now and then Jeanne comes bursting through the wall but she looks surprised? 'I think she is going to save Luca but i saved Luca first, you idiot' i thought while quietly giggling.

"Charlatan, what is your goal and what do you want? Luca ask Charlatan. But then-

"We have been there for too long and the Queen's Fangs will soon hear about us." One of the guys said.

Charlatan looking disappointed then suddenly Charlatan screams, then the curse-bearers suddenly appears 'I think it's scream is calling all the curse-bearers' i thought while me and the rest deal with the curse-bearers.

"I'm interested in you, Noe." Said Charlatan and then escapes through the balcony. Then Luca and Jeanne jumps after Charlatan.

After dealing with the curse-bearers, Dominique girl comes to us.

"Noe, the hall is full of curse-bearers and those that are blacked out are driven mad by the curse-bearers' voices." Said the girl Dominique. 'The scream only doesn't call the curse-bearers but make other new curse-bearers too. Oh, i forgot there is a rare malnomen that when those afflicted with maladies gather together. Maybe this is what actually happen?' I thought but it was cut off by Vanitas.

"It's the malnomen Dissonance, the Beastly Orchestra, a rare malnomen occurring when those afflicted with maladies gather together. I can save them." Vanitas stated. 'I guess i'm right' i thought while nodding.

As Vanitas believes that he can save them.

"I can protect you while you are saving them." Dominique said.

I guess Dominique and Vanitas have a good relationship now, since Dominique decided to protect Vanitas until then.

"You can go to the hall while i go and save the other curse-bearers outside of the hall" i said to them.

"I can go with you (OC), i can protect you" Noe replied.

"No, you will go with Vanitas and Dominique since Vanitas is a human and he need more protecting than me." I said while moving my head sideways.