☹︎𝑱𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆?☹︎

PREVIOUS EPISODE~ (CCTO OF THE GIF)

'After having a break from the masquerade ball. Something happened to me and Vanitas. And now, he is not even aware that he's being lovey~ dovey~ to another girl after what happened last night.'

I ran out of the restaurant and clearly angry at freaking Vanitas. I mean he always looked like a playboy from the start and i don't even care about him but why am i like this? This is not right... i should get my things straight... i am just here to finish my mission. And i will stay here because i saw CHARLATAN and i will definitely kill him.

I walk around and i saw a boba shop (Or you're favorite drink/food shop). I bought my favorite drink/food and started to stroll around the place.'Thank god! i know what to do now' i thought while exhaling. I stroll somewhere in like a street full of shops. "Wow! This looks so exciting!" I said to myself while looking through the items that are hanging around on multiple stores. But i stopped when i saw Jeanne and Vanitas just ahead of me at a corridor. 'Huh? Why are they here? And why are they together?' I thought while questioning myself. I walk at the side of the corridor and started to spy them. 'They look so suspicious, and that's weird.' I thought while hiding.

"Why did you lie, human?" Jeanne said to Vanitas. 'What lie? What the hell is happening againnnn!' I thought.

"Are you a curse-bearer?" Vanitas ask Jeanne. 'Huh? A curse-bearer? Maybe that's why she keeps having an urge to drink blood?' I thought while putting my thumb and index finger on my chin like this "🤔".

But Jeanne doesn't answer.

"I can suppress my thirst with my medicine, but the effect wore off quickly that day. Please do not tell anyone about this." Jeanne said pleading.

Vanitas laughs and tells her-

"I won't spill any secrets of the woman i love, but i have two conditions. You must not drink any blood of anyone else but me because i am ready to give you my blood anytime. Second condition, i want you to call me by my name and not by "human"." Vanitas said to her. "Love? I-is it really lo-love?" I mumbled in a sad tone.

"Yes, Vanitas" Jeanne accepts, as she bites his neck to suck blood. 'I don't care about this anymore... this is such a really bad idea!' I thought while running away from this scene.

After an hour, i finally calmed down from that rage. Still annoyed i came back and i saw Dominique and Noe. As i saw them i came running to them but...

Dominique then bites Noé's neck and sucks his blood. Noé then bites Dominique's hand, sucking some blood from Dominique's hand.

"Your blood is delectable." Noe said as he bites her hand. 'Why is all of this happening in just one day? My heart keeps breaking apart and i don't know if this is a disease or because of the boys but.... i really think that this is a disease that Charlatan cursed me' i thought while running to the apartment that we are saying.

"I guess i should just go home and rest... maybe my disease keeps reacting everytime i'm tired. I think this disease just occurs a few times and i think it's not that serious since i didn't notice it until now" I whisper to myself and walk towards the apartment. But i saw a party looking thing just below our apartment.

I realized that this is an evening ball. I saw Noe, Dominique, Jeanne, and Vanitas. My heart is still hurting when i look at them together... Looking at the dancing vampires, Dominique comes and takes Jeanne for a dance.

"Aren't you gonna dance with Jeanne?" Noe said to Vanitas.

"I am not a good dancer and i could step on her lovely foot." Vanitas said.

Noé then offers to teach him dancing and so Vanitas agreed.

Then they kept talking as they dance. Then suddenly Vanitas steps on Noé's foot.

"I guess they are having fun" i whispered as i go around the apartment to find the back entrance. But then a guy ask me to dance. 'Ooh! this guy is super handsome... maybe he's the one, who can distract me with this thoughts i thought to myself while smirking.

"Sure... it's a pleasure to dance with you" i said to him as i give him my hand. Then he hold my hand and we started dancing.

We are dancing for a few minutes and we kept talking for a while too and we are also having fun... and then the music suddenly became more lively. *its the part where you keep turning around multiple times*

We are having fun on our dance but then a guy pulls me over to him and still continuing the dance. And i realized that it's Vanitas.

"Hey! Why do you have to do that?" I said to Vanitas. But then another guy pulled me again to his arms as we twirl around and i saw it is Noe.

"Noe? Why?" I said to Noe.

"Cause i want you to have a good time... since earlier you weren't feeling good" Noe said to me while smiling.

"Oh... did you notice that? Well thank you Noe" i said to Noe while i snuggled my head to his chest as the music start to become more slower.

"This feel nice" i whispered. My mood became more calm and now my heart is not even hurting anymore..maybe i just need some company...