Plans

After leaving the university
Jennie Pov

Guys check this out

i showed them a picture of a well built café

i showed them a picture of a well built café. "It really looks great" y/n commented and i nodded. "Its really near lefts hangout there" everyone nodded and started going towards the parking lot. We all sat inside y/n's car and left the parking. It took 10 minutes to reach the new café it was called 'Wang's Café' we all walked inside and we were greeted with a familiar face. "Jackson?" all the girls said in unison. Y/n looked pretty confused so he just kept looking at us and even Jackson was really surprised to see us.

"Gurls its been really long" he said and gave us a group hug. If you dont know him let me tell you, he is Jackson Wang our childhood friend and jisoo's long cousin. "Well meet him Jackson, he's my boyfriend y/n" rosie smiled and introduced y/n to Jackson.

He lead us to a private room and told us to sit while he was preparing our orders. "So is anyone interested to tell me what's the relation with Jackson?" y/n asked breaking the silence. "Babe, he is one among our childhood friend and also Jisoo's cousin" rosie said and we all nodded.

Rosé Pov

After some time of talking Jackson joined us in the room. It was fun talking about childhood memories with him. "So dose he know about the vamp thing?" Jackson asked me and i nodded "Dont worry he was a hybrid but now he is a total vamp" i said and grabbed y/n's arm and hugged it. "Brother let me tell you chaeyoung is too clingy" he said and all laughed. "HA he knows me well" i said.

It was good to see y/n mixing with new people and being comfortable around them. "So todays bills are on y/n right?" lisa and and y/n groaned "Dont worry bro i'll take it because after a long time i met all my sissy's" he said and y/n grinned. He was really cute at times.

We all decided to go to a park before going home. "Its really pretty here" jisoo commented as we all sat on the grass. It was almost evening and the sunset sky gave the surrounding a pretty look. I looked by my side and saw y/n staring the sky with a sweet smile on his face. "Its awesome" i said and kept my head on his shoulder and he hummed in response.

"Guys did you all make any plans?" lisa asked everyone sitting on the ground. "Plans about?" jennie unnie asked lisa "Unnie about our future" and we all started thinking. I slightly looked at y/n who was busy thinking and smiled knowing he was gonna be a huge part of my future. "I'm gonna be a lawyer" jisoo unnie said proudly, she always wanted to be the one to fight for justice and she often told us about being a lawyer and it was easy to guess that he wanted to be that in the future. "Imma be a fashion designer" jennie unnie said "I'll be a dance choreographer and model" lisa said. Now they all were looking at me and y/n who were still thinking.

"You both can be father and mother" jisoo unnie cracked a joke on which everyone laughed expect me and y/n, we both just kept blushing. "Wait unnie they are blushing it means they have planned that" lisa said and i covered my red face in y/n's chest. "I'll start my own business" y/n said and i looked at him with a smile. "I'll be a music composer" i could fell y/n's stare and smile on his face. He knew it was my dream and he was really happy to see me following my dream.