Again

Y/n Pov

I woke up at my usual time and went downstairs for breakfast. While i was cooking my breakfast my door bell rang, i went over the door and opened. "Is anyone actually there?? Are you kidding me?" i went outside and checked, but found no-one around, maybe someone joked. While i was entering my house i found a letter attached to my door knob. It was strange, I took the letter inside. 

Who started sending letters to me now? I opened the letter and read the text written in it. 

Hey Babyboy,

I know you have been missing me much,
Well lets meet today, but you would decline it
dont worry i'll find a way to meet you.
And dont worry baby, i know i was mistaken last time 

and i promise i wont do it this time. 
Love you...

-Love,
Teddy Bear. 

You were almost traumatized when you read the last line 'Teddy Bear'. She was back? i asked myself. You couldn't skip school because of her because you were scared she would come to your house because she said 'i'll find a way to meet you' so right now the university was the safest place. 

You went upstairs and threw a fresh pair of clothes on your almost - athletic body (lol sorry). 

Once you were fully dressed you decided to leave to university as early as possible

Once you were fully dressed you decided to leave to university as early as possible. While you were walking thoughts kept coming inside your mind about the letter. You tried hard to push them away but you couldn't. Finally you reached the gates of university you left a sigh and continued walking. 

The hall ways seemed pretty empty, because there were only few students in the school that early. You had plenty of time so you decided to take you phone and your ear set and visit the rooftop, while you were going there you stopped by the library and picked up a book so you could read peacefully. 

Rosé Pov

"Unnie i'll see you all in a minute" i said and parted my way from my friends. One of them asked me "Chae, where are you going that early" It was jisoo unnie "To get some fresh air" i said and continued walking towards the school rooftop. 

When you reached you realized that you weren't the only one there. You saw your classmate y/n who was reading a book. You had no intentions to disturb him but then you thought it would be rude if you didn't say a hi. 

You went over him and started "Hi, what are you doing here so early? " you ask the boy. When he noticed you presence he removed his earphone and asked "What?" raising his eyebrow. "I said Hi, What are you doing here so early" you repeated your sentence politely. "I'm reading cant you see" he said turning his gaze towards his book. 

You though talking with him was waste because he didn't have any interest talking to you. You were about to leave the roof top but you heard voices coming. Like someone was shouting, so you though to hide and see if something happens.  

"You little piece of shit" 

Y/n Pov 

"You little piece of shit"  it was that Chanyeol bastard again "What do you want now?" you asked removing your earphone and shoving them inside your pocket. "How dare you talk to us like that?" Kai was about to punch me but Chanyeol stopped him. "You know what, your just a little piece of shit how could Rosé from the popular group BLACKPINK approach to you huh?" he said grabbing my collar. "You dont have anything, your not good looking, your weak and hopeless, your just a nerd. How could she approach to you. While I, I'm so god damn handsome I have everything a girl needs but again why you" he threw me hard on the floor and started kicking me. They knew my cuts weren't properly healed so if they hurt me more I would probably faint, and that was what they wanted.

They kept kicking and punching me until my vision went completely blank and i fainted.