Jk's Dream girl - 2(continued)

Jungkook Pov
(flashback) 

"I'm really existed for the first day" one of you member jimin said while all you 7 boys walked in the hallways of your new university. And that was when i saw her...

'Lee Ji-eun' mostly known as IU, She was also in the same year as me and luckily we were in the same classes

'Lee Ji-eun' mostly known as IU, She was also in the same year as me and luckily we were in the same classes. As time passed my feelings towards this girl developed more but i didn't have courage to tell her. 

"Call her at the roof top and tell her" Jin suggested me and i did so. I went over hear desk with my bunny smile and said "I-IU, can we meet on the rooftop later?" it was pretty sweet of her to say yes. When it was finally break time it went early on the roof top and waited for her. 

"So...why did you call me here?" she said as she stepped on the rooftop. "U-uhm how about w-we just s-sit and t-talk" i was shuttering hell "Hmm" she came and sat on one of the benches with me. 

"So..." i started by talking a heavy breath "Ireallyloveyouandi'vebeengettingthisfeelingfromlongtimesowillyoubemygirflriend" i spilled it all in one breath. She just looked at me as if she didn't understand. "Okay...From the first time we met i've been having a huge crush on you and i always wanted to talk to you but i never got courage to do so. Until one day i realized i really love you a lot and i wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend b- " i was cut off by soft pair of lips landed on mine. 

At first i was shocked but then i saw IU kissing me with her eyes closed. Even i closed my eyes and went melting in the kiss. 

At first our relationship was perfect and nice. We often had lunch together, I took her on dates very often. We went by the beach many time and many more places. It was cute when she asked to click a pic of us together.  

It was all going on good until one day I caught her making out with kai

It was all going on good until one day I caught her making out with kai. It was a long day for me as a freshman, studies and assignments but i still managed to remove time for IU. I had called her plenty times but she didn't pick up, i was even done with voice messages and texts. So i decided to check by going to her place. 

As she told me she lived alone and she didn't own a car. But i could see a Car parked in front of her house. Maybe it could be her parents but she also told me her parents never visit her. I felt something was wrong. So i went inside the house, and guess what the house door was open. I went inside and directly went to her room. 

There were soft fainting voices heard from the other side which sounded like moans maybe. I slowly opened her bed room door... 

I wish i could have never done that. My eyes went blurry, Its true tears help when you see something bad. That i day i came home depressed hell, Luckily I had my members who took care of me. 

Well the thing i saw was IU on top of Kai naked...so probably they were having sex after the voices I'd heard. It took me some time to be normal because i really loved her. I took a long 3 week break from the university while the boys kept going on. Jimin also told me that Kai and IU became official in our university. 

After i was recovered i started going back to university, but tables turned. IU and Kai treated me like a piece of trash. IU who never looked at my face again, who was always mean and rude broke my heart.

And one day she left the university...

End of the Flashback

 Everytime i remember about this, unknowingly years flow from my eyes. I didn't want Taehyung to know that i was crying again because of IU so i kept quite and cried to sleep.