Nightmare Returned and Jk's Dream-Girl

Jimin Pov

While we were on the way back taehyung said "Should we let y/n know?" y/n had full rights to know about Red Velvets arrival but could've been bad for him. About RedVelvet...They were ours and y/n's bestfriends back then. 

Flashback 

It all started when y/n was a fresher in the university, it was his first year and during that time Me and my members and also RedVelvet were in our 3rd year. When we became friends with y/n we introduced him to the Girls. At first it was pretty great until one day all cards changed when Seulgi proposed y/n. 

It was great they started dating and their relation ship was going great but at the same time RedVelvet started behaving weirdly. That was really a sudden change. Because of the change in RedVelvet's  Behavior it started becoming hard for y/n to maintain his relationship. 

Once y/n even told us he didn't love seulgi at all but the girl was desperate to make y/n her boyfriend so he agreed thinking he would fall in love with her in future. He was a good Boyfriend over all but there was something else going on in Seulgi's mind, and then she became a 'Nightmare' to y/n. 

End of Flashback 

As we reached home we saw the boys who were talking about something and it was clear that they knew about RedVelvet's arrival. "Did you see the news posted on our group?" Rm asked us and we both nodded in unison. "We cant let it happened again, its y/n's last year he needs to focus on his studies too" Suga said and we all agreed. "Can we just talk to the management" Jin said "Nah I've tried it they say that one of Red Velvet members parents are university trustees so they cant do anything" rm said explaining the whole thing. 

"Atleast y/n should know" Taehyung again said  and all looked at him "I mean its related to him, we should tell him" he continued saying. "Dont" i sharp voice was heard from Jungkook's side. Every member had fixed their eyes on Jungkook was started explaining. "We shouldn't let him know, anyway he'll find it out tomorrow. I worried if they would do anything bad to y/n. Sadly we dont have any lectures from tomorrow because you know our exams are near so we need to find a way to help him. Or he'll have to stand on his own" he ended and we all sighed and nodded. 

Jungkook Pov

After we had dinner we all went to our own rooms. I shared my room with Taehyung and Jimin but today Jimin was sleeping with Jin because he promised him to help him in Math. So looked like it was only me and Taehyung tonight. 

We both were in our Pj's and we sat on the bed  thinking about y/n's nightmare which showed us signs that something bad was about to happened. 

"Kookie you really think y/n will be fine?" Tae asked me as he pulled his pillow on his lap. I left a heavy sigh and said "I hope he'll be" . The rest night was normal, but still each of our membered worried for y/n. 

We all knew y/n for a long time now, He is a kind hearted cold person. He might be too goofy sometimes but he acts like that only when he is comfortable with the people. He often got bullied by the Football team boys Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. 

Remembering of Kai, Someone came inside my mind. It was none other then my first love. 

Jungkook's Flashback

"I'm really existed for the first day" one of you member jimin said while all you 7 boys walked in the hallways of your new university. And that was when i saw her...