"Then get up now!" She shouted back.

I have no choice but to get up and rub my eyes. I bet they're red as tomatoes now.

"Do you have plans on going out?" she asked me while fixing her hair.

Is she kidding me? I stared at her for a second, letting her realize what she just asked me.

"Oh right, I almost forgot that you're a caveman. You don't go outside except when going to school," she said sarcastically.

"Do you need something?" I know that this lady won't bug my morning if she didn't need anything from me. "Are you going to meet your boyfriend? Is that's the reason why you dressed pretty today?"

"Silly, I don't have a boyfriend." She poked my head. "I'm going out to the mall with Halley today. But today's Klio's monthly check up, I can't bring him with me. So can you take him to the vet?"

I turned my back into her, hiding the manga I recently finished. "What time?"

"2:30 PM. And can you buy some dog food also? There's a shop near the clinic of Dra. Vension."

"Okay," I repied.

"Thank you, Luigi! You're the best!" She kissed me in the head before leaving the room.

Nang masigurado kong wala na siya, saka lang ako bumangon at nilabas ang tinago kong manga. Nakahinga ako ng maluwag, no one in the family should see this. I just got this one as a freebie on my last manga purchase, though I didn't expect it to be R-18. But, the story is good anyway, but still there are parts that aren't censored so, they shouldn't see it.

I grabbed my towel on the hanger near my door at saka lumabas ng kwarto para maligo. Wala naman kasing CR bawat kwarto ang bahay. After wearing clothes, I put a little bit perfume. Isa sa mga advantage ng mga hindi madalas lumalabas ng bahay ay ang hindi mabilis na pagkaubos ng perfume. My perfume normally lasts more than a year. Kaya naman nakakatipid ako.

When I went downstairs, wala na si Astra, nakaalis na siguro. Klio is just lying on the couch while the TV is running. Para siyang totoong tao na nanunood at naiintindihan ang palabas. On the table was a small sticky note where the name of the clinic and the vet is written. Kinuha ko iyon at saka kinabit ang collar ni Klio.

Klio is a white aspin. Nakita namin siya sa dati naming bahay na sinisiksik ang sarili sa maliit na siwang ng gate dahil malakas ang ulan at saka kumukulog pa. And because of his small size, he managed to fit himself in the hole. Kinabukasan lang siya nakita ni Astra. I remembered that he's so thin that time kaya naman naawa si mama at saka inampon na lang namin. Papa was the one who named him Klio, it was so much better than the first name he thought which is Tequila. A lot of changes happened when he was in our care, we're glad that he looks health now. Ako kaya ang gumawa ng paraan para matanggal lahat ng garapata niya.

Sinigurado kong wala nang naiwang nakasaksak bago ako lumabas sa bahay at saka ni-lock ang pinto. Nang makalabas ako ng gate, parang gusto ko nang pumasok ulit. Mainit sa labas, tirik na tirik ang araw dahil ala una pa lang. Gustuhin ko mang magdala ng payong, I choose not to dahil baka maiwala ko lang. Mama will be mad at me at baka itakwil ako. Funny how mothers love their avon umbrellas more than their children.

I started walking, following the cars. It brought me in the park of the village. Saka ko lang na-realize na hindi ko tanda ang daan pabalik ng bahay and I don't know our address yet. All I can remember is there's a green trashcan in front of our house, but that's not a freaking landmark!

I was about to message Astra when I remembered I don't have a sim. My cellphone is so useless. What do you expect of me? Of course I don't have one kasi hindi naman ako lumalabas ng bahay. All the emergency messages are sent to my sister then she'll forward it on my messenger account. Pero wala namang wifi na pwede kong pag-anuhan dito.