She nods," I'll be fine. I messaged Mia and she said she'll be waiting outside for me and will park my car in her garage. I'll text you the minute I get there." she says and I stand up and hug her and she leaves. 

I sit back down and Hero leans back, "Why'd you fake your death?" Hero asks. 

"Wow, straight to the point." her eyes widen and she crosses her leg over her other one. "I honestly don't know." she says.

"Bull fucking shit." he laughs, "You faked your death for fun?"

"No, not for fun. I feel like it'd be better if I was dead to you guys. To everyone." she says and he shakes his head looking down tapping his foot up and down. "You were out of our life, that's all we needed. You didn't need to do all that, Dana." I say.

"I wasn't-" she begins then sighs. "I just got back in touch with my siblings and my mother. I'm moving where I am from with my boyfriend, I got my shit back together. All I need your guys forgiveness." she says.

"Forgiveness? What are  we supposed to forgive? There wasn't a proper apology." he says. 

"You moving in with me. Me giving you a home." she says and he looks at me and then back to her and laughs, "Okay, get it in your head I am not fucking moving in your with I don't know why you would even ask me that in the first place." he says. 

"I'm sorry okay? I just want things to be right!" she yells and Hero looks at me and it's time for her to go. She comes into our hotel trying to get forgiveness, no way in hell. Hero and I don't need her. 

Him and I both get up, "Alright, get out." he says and she stands up. "What?" she says and he begins gently leading her to the door and I open the door and she goes out into the hallway. "What about Nora?!" she breaths. "Don't come back." Hero shuts the door and sighs. He locks it as we both walk into the bedroom and fall back onto the bed. 

"It has been a long damn day." I sigh. 

It's six so we still have time to do things together. But I don't know if I even want to do anything now. "I'm sorry." he sighs. 

"Not your fault." I say. 

"Sorry for that and what happened in the shower." he says and I look at him as he's staring at the ceiling. "It's okay, I get it-" I begin and he turns and looks at me. "I shouldn't of freaked out. I should of waiting and heard you out." he nods. "Yeah, you should of. I didn't know he was calling me." I sigh. 

He then turns and hovers over me holding himself up with his arms on each side of me and I try to hide my smile. "You know I love you more than anything, right?" he says and I nod pinning my lips trying to hide my smile. 

He leans down to my ear and whispers gently, "I want to hear you say it, so I know that you know.."

Oh god. His voice and what it does to me...I can't take anymore of him temping me and I go to attack his lips until he pulls back and smirks and I make a confused look. 

"I said to say it, and you didn't." he says biting his lip and is about to lean up until I pull him closer to me by his shirt. "I know you love me more than anything. I love you more than anything, Hero." I say close to his lips and he leans down and attacks my lips as my hands hold his face. 

He lifts his shirt off with his left hand and throws it on the floor. I feel all over his muscles and his stomach. I am so obsessed with him in every way possible. 

"God, I love you." he says into my mouth and I begin taking my jacket off and my shirt along with it. 

He leans back and begins pulling my leggings off. 

He then pulls my panties off, "Move back a little more.." he says. 

I use my elbows to push myself back and he uses his knee coming closer to me on the bed. 

He's near my heat and then he hooks his arms around my legs and pulls me close to his face and I take a big breath. "Oh god.." I whisper to myself but he seemed to hear me and looks up and smiles before dipping his head down to my heat and my eyes go wide.

Oh.

Yeah.

"Holy-" I say and bite my lip to stop my moans. 

"Come on, I wanna hear you." he says dipping his head back down to my heat doing what he did faster.

"Hero-" I moan loud and quickly place my hand over my mouth. I have people near me, and a daughter sleeping. Jesus.

"Breath," he says and then places a kiss on my thigh. "I wanna be in you before I let you come." he says and then moves up pulling his jeans down along with his boxers. 

I spread my legs open more for him and he positions himself to my slit and then thrusts inside me. I gasp and close my eyes as he's gripping the sheets in his fist as he thrusts in and out. "Oh fuck, baby. You feel so good." he moans against my mouth.

His hairs a mess, his foreheads sweaty. He looks beyond amazing, I can't get enough of him. 

He keeps thrusting and has his face close to mine as he's trying to attack my lips and thrust into me at the same time. 

He going faster, which makes it hard for our lips to stay attached. 

"Please," I moan and let out a breath and just hold onto his wrists as he thrusts into me. 

"You're so fucking hot Jo, I can't get enough of you baby." he says into my ear and that sends me. 

I come and he does one more thrust and pulls out onto my stomach and then falls next to me out of breath. 

Both of our chests going up and down as we're both staring at the ceiling. 

"God." I say.

"I know." he laughs,

*************

Your welcome. 

Y'all see that after ever happy teaser!???? Got me sad asf bro

I hope everyone has a great weekend! My birthdays Monday so it's practically my birthday weekend :)))))))).. anyways. Comment and vote:)

Much Love, A♡