𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

taehyun
soobin
jake
jay
sunghoon
heeseung
jungwon
beomgyu
sunoo
yeonjun
ni-ki
hueningkai

-

taehyun : any free time that you two had, he would take you to the gym. you'd get very fit as you spent countless hours with taehyun there. although, i'm sure some days you'd spend sat there on your phone, or just watching him do all the exercise: either way, he didn't mind.

soobin : you would be the only motivation for soobin to go to the gym. he'd want to impress you, and show off, because otherwise what was the point. but, he realised that he actually would train hard when you were there, rather than not at all, so he always took you.

jake : he'd want to show off. any chance he could show himself off, he would. he'd want you to drool over him, and have your eyes glued to him. although he wouldn't want you to become too muscly, because it would make him insecure.

jay : he would want to show off, but also for you to stay in shape. he'd focus on you, and be on track of any diets you would do, or workouts. he'd make sure that you never over-exerted yourself, and he'd always want you to just be healthy.

sunghoon : similar to jake, when you'd be there, he'd be showing off. but i have the feeling that he'd sneak out to go to the gym when he knew you'd be too tired to join him, or he'd go after work before coming home.

heeseung : i'm sure heeseung would be flexing enough around you for you to see his muscles, but you'd almost never go to the gym together. he wouldn't want to see you get sweaty, and he'd be too protective to let you exercise alone, so he'd always invite himself. i'm sure he would often talk you out of it in the first place.

jungwon : he would get so distracted whenever you'd workout together, and wait by your side. he'd realize that if you'd go together, he'd end p not doing anything, so he'd just go alone.

beomgyu : he'd go at random times i'm sure. you'd be asleep, and wake up to a sweaty beomgyu cuddling you at random times of the day. you would always ask him to take you, but he wouldn't wake you up for it.

sunoo : he would hate going to the gym with you because he would get really angry just seeing guys looking at you in leggings and a sports bra. he wouldn't be able to deal with it, and it would stress him out beyond belief, even if he didn't show it.

yeonjun : he'd be the type of person to leave you mid-workout, go to another area, and forget about you. you didn't think you were a very clingy girlfriend, but you hated how he would block you out when he was exercising.

ni-ki : you'd be lucky to get ni-ki out of bed with you. he'd work out, just never with you. when you two had time together, he wouldn't let you leave the bed.

hueningkai : kai would always tell you that you didn't need to workout, and he would never invite you to his workouts. he'd say that he was working out for the both of you, and smother you if you tried to go to the gym, to stop you from leaving.