𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴

jungwon
taehyun
sunghoon
yeonjun
soobin
hueningkai
heeseung
ni-ki
beomgyu
sunoo
jake
jay

-

jungwon : i can see him making you speechless any time he showed off his idol skills, any time he had confidence to speak up to you, or tease you. it would be underhand comments and subtle actions that would stun you, he'd make you speechless all the time.

taehyun : i think it would be more observational; he'd make an incredible trick shot, work out something seemingly impossible, or just take his shirt off. you'd be very taken aback.

sunghoon : whether it be cheeky remarks, or his sheer confidence, he'd always try to make you speechless, and he wouldn't stop there. he'd tell you how beautiful you were until you became red in the face.

yeonjun : the gall he has! he would flex his muscles in your face, make suggestive expressions, and speak to you with the utmost self-esteem.

soobin : he would hold your hand in his, and with the sheer size of him, your stomach would churn. he wouldn't even have to try, and he also wouldn't realise how he affected you.

hueningkai : when he wants to be hot instead of cute.. good luck!

heeseung : similar to soobin, just his presence at times could be intimidating. you'd look over your shoulder to see him watching you, and you suddenly would feel so small.

ni-ki : this boy says everything he is thinking of, and at times that can really just catch you off guard.

beomgyu : he'd be so close, up in your personal space, and you'd have butterflies as soon as you'd notice.

sunoo : when he had dark clothes on, or dark makeup, it was like he was a whole different person. he wasn't going to play nice, and you'd listen to him.

jake : he'd try to be intimidating all the time, or say cute things, but it just didn't have the effect that he was hoping for. although one day, it clicked, and he became so much better at making you quiet.

jay : he would stop trying to be that person as soon as you shot him down, but he still made you nervous when he kissed you, or played with your hands.