𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴

sunoo
yeonjun
jungwon
jake
beomgyu
taehyun
hueningkai
heeseung
jay
sunghoon
soobin
ni-ki

-

sunoo : i think sunoo would be on it! he wouldn't miss a day, sending lots of texts, with lots of emojis! he'd be really into it, and it would be an integral part of his routine.

yeonjun : he'd constantly text you if he couldn't be with you, to remind you of how much of a great boyfriend he was. whether it be "just woke up" selfies, or shirtless pictures, he loved the idea that he could impact your whole day with one message, and he'd take advantage of that.

jungwon : i don't think jungwon would have a lot of free time, and he'd be so busy that the most he could do was send you a text. he'd try to send a heartfelt message early each morning, although his brain still wasn't wake enough to fully articulate how much he cared about you, and often he would delete a paragraph of confessions to just send a simple "good morning" with nothing else.

jake : he'd want to text you every time he felt lonely, and every time he woke up without you, he'd want you around. texting you "good morning" was his way of seeing if you were awake, and if you could come round.

beomgyu : could any text in the morning be a good morning text? well beomgyu thought so, sending all sorts of things regardless of whether they merited the title of a "good morning" text.

taehyun : he'd like sending you good wishes, and reminding you to take it one day at a time.

hueningkai : i think he'd send erratic texts, and these would be no different. coloured with emojis, they would encapsulate kai's enthusiasm and optimism in any given moment, it'd be nice to see first thing in the morning.

heeseung : i don't think he'd care about texts, he'd just tell you exactly how he felt every time he saw you, and that was often enough. he'd make you breakfast, and tell you he loved you in person, wanting to show humility. he'd often forget to use his phone, ignoring it entirely.

jay : rather than texting you, he'd be asleep. when he was awake, it'd be too late for a good morning text, so you'd call to catch up instead. being so busy, the idea never played on his mind.

sunghoon : he wouldn't be someone to easily get his love across, but if you woke up cuddling him, warm in his arms, a text would go amiss. his body language told more than he would ever text.

soobin : similar to sunghoon, he would show you he loved you the second you opened your eyes, and he'd give you good morning kisses, a better way to wake up.

ni-ki : he just wouldn't text. he wouldn't have a replacement, but who cares, because he was simply being himself. he'd only send texts when strictly necessary, and he thought you knew already just how much he admired you.