𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 24/7

soobin
sunoo
sunghoon
jake
beomgyu
hueningkai
ni-ki
heeseung
jay
yeonjun
taehyun
jungwon

-

soobin : he would not leave you alone, ever. even if you were going to the toilet, he would cling onto you and come in with you, smiling as thought it was nothing unusual. he would be attached to you, and you would bring him so much comfort that he felt like he needed you everywhere. he would take you everywhere, more so to look after him than for him to look after you.

sunoo : even if you tried to have space away from him, you couldn't. he'd be so pouty if you wanted space, and not leave you alone even if you asked for it. he didn't really care for attention, but he wanted companionship, and he thought you were the best person out there.

sunghoon : if you ever left the house, he would be right next to you. he didn't like being alone, and wanted to feel as though he was looking after you at the same time, as someone who would fend off any threats or someone to just babysit you.

jake : you knew deep down that jake didn't like going outside alone, and that he didn't enjoy city life because there were too many people, and too many faces that he didn't know. having you alongside him helped calm his nerves, and made him feel much less alone.

beomgyu : he didn't have any reason to be with you all the time, but he loved you, so was he wrong for wanting to spend every second with you? maybe, but he was a people person, and saw you as an extension of himself, it just felt like the best thing in the world when you were together.

hueningkai : he would almost act as if you were one of his plushies, not in the way that he would throw you around the room as if you were made of fabric, but rather that he would hug you and squeeze you so tight all the time, parading you around like his most valuable teddy.

ni-ki : he wouldn't leave the house much, usually staying inside and playing fifa, but neither would you. you both had gotten to an arrangement in which for most of the time you would sit with your head on his chest, and watch him play, as he kept you warm, covering you with blankets or his arms.

heeseung : as someone who goes wherever he pleases, i think that heeseung would want you to accompany him most of the time, but if he was spending hours in the studio or running errands, he wouldn't force you to come along.

jay : he would be clingy, to put it lightly. always touching you whether it be plaiting your hair (or trying to with the little hair in his hands), or would be stroking your skin softly with warmth. in public, he would be less confident in showing his affection, but that does not mean that he left you alone.

yeonjun : he would like being in a relationship, having pda, and being a pair, but equally, he would love to spend time with his friends talking about you, which made him value the time you spent together more.

taehyun : he treasured you as a part of his life, but it was exactly that; you were a part of his life. he wasn't phased by going on outings alone, although he didn't always do so. he would spend time with his friends, and spend hours at work, away from you.

jungwon : i'm sure he would love the idea of spending time with you, but he wouldn't want to dictate everything you do, and wouldn't feel able to ask you to stay with him, instead letting you do as you please. he'd often be busy, and you couldn't always be together.