𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴

yeonjun
soobin
beomgyu
sunoo
jake
ni-ki
sunghoon
hueningkai
heeseung
taehyun
jay
jungwon

-

yeonjun : honestly he'd become so tender, and caring. he'd be quiet, and just sit with you until it went away.

soobin : as an intrinsically quiet guy, he'd be nice to be around, he wouldn't make it worse, and he would prod and poke around to make you feel worse.

beomgyu : out of everyone on this list, i would say that beomgyu is the most empathetic, and would be deeply concerned for you. even if it happened just once, he would soon research about how to help if it were to happen again, and he'd be very calm about it. he wouldn't blame you for it, wherever you were at the time. even if it was at a showcase, or whilst he was otherwise performing, he'd stop straightaway to check on you, and wouldn't ever hold you to it.

sunoo : as a cheerful person, he wouldn't want anyone to be less than well. he wouldn't leave you alone until you were back to his standard of happy.

jake : i think that over the years, jake has dealt with stress, and pressure; so i think it would be natural for him to help, and i'm sure he'd have some tip to make you feel better.

ni-ki: even if he is the youngest, i think that could make him patient. if you weren't well, it would finally give him a second to slow down, and he would be very concentrated on helping you get better—and i think that the change in circumstance would also force him to mellow.

sunghoon : if we're all honest, he'd be kinda useless; he wouldn't know what to do so he'd just stand there; and do nothing. it could be worse, peace and quiet in those times is often very appreciated.

hueningkai : unlike sunghoon, i think huenkngkai would be a bit too much. a bit too energetic, a bit too loud, and a bit too encroached into your personal space. although, his good vibes could cheer you up.

heeseung : he'd be too burdened by "doing the right thing" that he would cause you more stress. trying to outdo everything, and wanting your attention, as much as he was helping, you couldn't wait for him to stop. his flirting about gave you even more of a headache.

taehyun : sometimes the last thing you need is someone telling you that you're not doing the right thing. with little regard for your state, he'd blankly tell you "there's nothing to stress about", and when he would sit there and rub your back to calm you down, you could only think of how alienated you felt.

jay : i don't know if he would even realise, nor would he want to stop what he was doing to check on you. plus, he'd definitely trust you to take care of yourself and be self-sufficient.

jungwon : rather than hindering, i think jungwon would just be generally the most incompetent. he'd be there with a dopey expression as he waited for it to end.