𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶

jay
soobin
hueningkai
heeseung
ni-ki
beomgyu
taehyun
jake
yeonjun
jungwon
sunoo
sunghoon

-

jay : he would have the security in money, and being quite spontaneous, i think he would like to set himself up somewhere, and feel well-traveled, or cultured.

soobin : he would go anywhere if he loved you, because you would become the centre of his life. even if he was reluctant or didn't want to, if you just did it, he wouldn't have a choice but to follow, since he couldn't live without you.

hueningkai : i think that kai would just want to experience the world, and visit places for a prolonged time, so he'd rather move somewhere than just holiday there, and if you had somewhere in mind, he'd be totally willing to follow you.

heeseung : i think heeseung secretly wants to move somewhere random, and make a name for himself outside of korea. he seems particularly interested in the anglophone countries, but i think he'd have phases where he'd want to go everywhere, and you would be easily able to persuade him to join you somewhere. i also think that heeseung would be the most willing to integrate, and speak your language.

ni-ki: he seems very able to integrate with other people, and i think he would have a fun, enjoyable time living somewhere new.

beomgyu : he'd bring the gun with him, and be optimistic about going anywhere. whether he would be joking about going to somewhere you'd never thought of, or looking up houses near you, he'd always be down for travelling, if his schedule allowed it.

taehyun : i think he just needs someone to go with, and he'd want to go anywhere. he'd want to go to your hometown, and live there, and see how you grew up. i think he'd want to live life in your shoes.

yeonjun : i could easily see him anywhere, but i don't think he'd want to change his lifestyle, so he'd have to make sure almost everything could be the same wherever he went.

jake : i doubt he would want to leave korea, but i can see him living for short periods across eastern and southeastern asia, australia, and north america.

sunoo : he'd be happy enough to have a super long distance relationship, but perhaps weary to leave. he'd try to get you to move to him, but wouldn't mind living away from you, even if you were together.

sunghoon : i doubt sunghoon would compromise easily. it would be a hassle to go to the next town with him, but if jake or jay were to suggest somewhere, he might then listen. you'd just have to convince them.

jungwon : i can't see him leaving korea, he seems very engrossed in tradition, and i don't think he would want to date you if you were too different from him, he'd be very picky. i think he could find a couple of havens on tour, and spend time together when he could.