"Nope, they haven't spoken to me about that." Tae said trying to concentrate on the game, distracting himself so that he won't lunge on the monster and finally end this cat and mouse game they've been playing over and over again.

Jennie felt the tension in the air and the different aura Taehyung is suddenly showing, a total different kind that he has never shown her until now.

Poker chips, that were given to them when they entered the venue, were placed on the table, raising the stake each time. When the round ended, Taehyung showed his cards, 2 pairs, a pair of kings and a pair of aces.

"With all the bluffing you're doing, we should play go fish instead of poker, at least with that you might probably win." Jimin said smugly as he put down his cards showing a diamond flush.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance and Jimin collected his winnings.

"Jen, I'm going to the restroom. Come with me?" Rosè asked before the next round began. Jen immediately complied thinking that she could escape the sudden heavy atmosphere and that she might be able to l interrogate the girl about the new comer.

The two boys just looked at the retreating figures.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Spill." Jennie cornered Rosè when they were at the restroom, seeing that nobody else was there.

"What?" Rosè answered genuinely confused. She walked towards one of the cubicles but before she was able to enter, Jennie held her wrist.

"How did you even met the guy?" Jennie asked.

"Why, are you jealous?" She smirked and tried to shake off the hand that was holding her. "Jennie, seriously, I need to pee." She irritatedly said when she can't shake her off. With those words, Jennie immediately retreated her hands and muttered an apology.

Jennie waited just outside Rosè's cubicle until she finished her business. And as soon as the girl came out, she continued her interrogation immediately.

"Where did you meet him?" Jennie asked first while Rosè was washing her hands.

"I don't really think that that's any of your business." Rosè sassily answered not directly looking at Jennie but her hands.

"Rosè, it's just that I'm having bad vibes about him." Jennie confessed remembering the creepy glances she received from the man for the past hour.

"Bad Vibes?" Raising her brows, Rosè looked at her friend questioningly. "You're spending too much time with Lisa to the point that her weirdness has been rubbing off on you." She redirected her attention towards her hands to rub on soap.