Chapter 9

Chapter 9 : who save who?

Solving problems will just lead you to bigger problems. Someone used to tell that for I have tons, he said it's from the book he reads. But how, when all of these things happen because I never solved one of those? All of these things matters because this makes me live alive and free. This ecstatic hint of euphoria is always giving me something heavy after a roaring laughter. 

I'm always questioning life about this. I sometimes doubt the good intentions of happiness for I know something bad or worst is coming.

I sighed with the sight of me, in the newspaper room. There was an article of me and the president, front page, saying that we're dating secretly with a picture of us in my hideout the moment a ball almost hit me. It is almost believable because the eye contact of us in that picture is almost that affectionately penetrating people's belief.  

It's all over the room, para bang sinadya ito na ipaskil doon.

The president, he might hate me after this. Elthon, Ali, Penn and Xierra, they won't invite me to their videoke hours anymore. They won't laugh and joke together with me. I'm afraid that I'll be alone again. 

Suddenly, I can feel that something is hitting me. Ah, an egg. I'm used to this. Followed by another throw, it hit me like I am some bowling game that destined to be like this.

"Stop using the president for your drama!"

"Wake up and see what kind of shit you are to be compatible with our president!"

"Whore!"

I'm wet because of the things they throw. After this, for sure. I won't embrace hapiness again. I'm promising myself to be alone in my four corner room with my only tears accompanying me. This is not someone I wanted to be. A dignity wrecker. 

After I receive all of those with a welcoming arms, I glanced at everybody with an empty eyes. I walk towards the door, feeling nothing but the regrets of indulging myself with the pleasure I'm not deserving of. Because of what I did, this punishment is far from the sin I've commit. 

When I get into the door, I saw a note again. 

'Tired? Too bad, the president is waiting for his damsel.' It was written with a red marker, katulad ng nasa pintuan ko ay basa pa ang sulat nito kaya hindi pa ito umabot ng ilang minuto dito. 

With an alerted mind, I scanned my gaze all over the room and saw a person that possessed a hideous smirk going out the huge room. I immediately run towards that girl. 

This is a part of that fucking game that the vice-president made. That's the thing lurking inside my mind the moment I chase that girl with a hideous smirk, she's wearing a black hood that's why I didn't saw her whole face. Is that the one Caerus is talking about the moment I tripped into an activity? Is she? 

But in the process of chasing, I bumped into someone. That someone hold a grip on my shoulders, that person pulls me to a room. 

When we got inside, I heard a sudden catch of breath. I glance at that person and it was Caerus. He closed the door of the room to prevent anyone to see us, this is the disadvantage of having everyone's eyes, I should hide everything that will put me into a deep danger. One of those is Caerus. 

"Caerus, I know I need to explain everything but let me do this first, please." I was about to walk when Caerus caught my shoulder again and chain it with his hands. 

"Stop, they're going to get you!" His green eyes is a bit red, as well as his face. The sweat in his forehead is pouring one by one down the floor. He's still panting lightly.