"We just arrived here before since Fang request me to meet with Ivan." Captain Kaizo replies.

"Oh, you guys split?" Fang asks them.

"Yes. Our original self decided it will be better if all of us deal with Ivan." Thunderstorm replies him.

"Why did you stand that far from me?" Fang asks after realizing that Thorn stands far enough from him.

"Sorry." Thorn apologize.

"Don't be. Don't blame yourself, Thorn. It's my choice after all." Fang assures Thorn.

"It's me who uses Fang. Why did you apologize?" Ask Ivan in annoyance.

"So, you decide to talk when they were here?" Captain kaizo asks angrily making Ivan immediately look down.

"How did you live with this hot temper brother of yours?" Ivan asks while looking at Fang.

"You!!" Captain Kaizo said and even activate his energy swords but Amato hold him.

"Calm down, Kaizo," Amato said.

"Can I talk with Ivan alone?" Thorn suddenly asks startling everyone.

"Are you out of your mind?" Solar scolded him.

"Do you think he's not capable of doing anything to you?" Solar adds.

"But I want to know about Ivan," Thorn replies while looking at Solar.

"But I wouldn't let you alone with him," Solar said angrily.

"Yes. How do you know he wouldn't harm you?" Thunderstorm adds.

"What can I do to him anyway? I have Fang here." Ivan interrupts.

"Let's Fang stay. And I wouldn't do anything to him." Ivan said to all of them.

"Are you okay with that right?" Ask Ivan to Thorn after that.

"Yes. If only Fang wants to accompany me here." Thorn replies to him while looking at Fang.

"You don't need to ask. Of course, I will accompany you." Fang replies.

"Are you sure, Thorn?" Earthquake asks in worry.

"Yes, Earthquake don't worry. I will be fine." Thorn assure Earthquake.

"Do you think this is trapped, Sir?" Captain Kaizo asks Amato.

"Superking can enter the spaceship before with Ivan's help. Now Ivan is in our hands I don't think he can do it anymore. So I think that it will be alright." Amato said.

"Isn't he have another son? Don't you think Alvin can come here too?" Mechabot said.

"I wouldn't let Alvin take Thorn if he comes." Ivan whisper.

"I believe in Ivan." Said Fang suddenly.

"You believe...in me?" Ivan couldn't help but ask that.

"Did you lie when you said that then?" Mechabot asks him back.

"I wouldn't let him touch Thorn." Ivan whisper.

"Then, let's get out from here then. Let's three of them talk whatever they want to talk about." Ice suddenly said.

"Wait, Ice?" Cyclone questions him.

"You believe in him?" Blaze asks his partner.

"No. But I believe in Thorn and Fang. They trust Ivan so will I." Ice replied to all of them.

"Haish." Amato sighs.

"Alright. Ayah will let you talk with Ivan. After all, maybe two of you can make him talk about the truth we want to confirm." Amato said.