𝕊𝟚-ℂ𝟠: 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤

Comenzar desde el principio

"Good evening Ryuuen-kun! It's a pleasure to meet you at this fine evening just 2 minutes and 23 seconds late. Congrats! The last time it was 4 minutes and 54 seconds late. You are being punctual." 

Shiina Hiyori, the Angel of my class and my Ace.....or I maybe her ace.

Kukuku....who knows? And that's really fun. 

"Kuku, Hiyori remember our deal? "

She closed her book.... Atomic Habits -by James Clear

She did what most would call a cute pose but for me, it was nothing more than another irony of her strategic and scheming. 

"Oh, Ryueun-kun, what do you mean.Please explain."

"Hiyori, my mind ain't one of your books, don't try to trick me.And I think you very well remember what I said earlier when I accepted your offer..."

Flashback to the first month of school

"I want complete autonomy over my actions without any form of constriction from you Ryuuen-kun."

I looked at Hiyori surprised at her bold demand. No one in their right mind had the guts to even question me after I f*cked Ishizaki and Ibuki up, yet this b*tch comes walking over asks something like that to me. 

She stared at me waiting for a response as I gave none...

"I see, you want something in return. So how about I advice you from time to time....Hmmm"

She put her finger to her lips as she whispered

"As an adviser."

"Kuku, why can't I just force you to do the same?"

"A fair question Ryuuen-kun, but that wouldn't work. I am not like the rest."

I pushed her to the wall and ask

"Really? Why is that?"

"It's simple, I am neither hot headed nor....."

She tilted her head sideways and I followed her gaze.

B*tch....

There was a f*cking camera! Goddamit! I thought I had located all the cameras!

"Now, Ryuuen....should I dictate what will ensue if I complained about you attacking me in such a precarious position. Quite unfortunate isn't it Ryuuen."

The class watched with bated breath as I went up to the camera with hiyori being held by Ibuki

I am certain this camera wasn't there yesterday.....it was a fake, smart girl. 

"Kukuku, Hiyori you are f*cking genius...but here is the thing."

I pulled her out of Ibuki's hands as I again forced her against the wall with hands trembling and her face riddled with tears.

"I-I....please...let me go, I am a girl."

She tried to trick me first and now she expects me to let her go because she is a girl...should I?

Hell no, I believe in gender equality.

I drive a blow in her stomach as she coughs in pain

"R-Ryuuen kun...can you please come closer...I-I want to apologise."

My seething anger calmed down a bit at her weeping state...even I can't say no to this crying angel.

"Ya what?"

I sat down to her level as she whispered

"Sorry to inform you Ryuuen-kun, you lost."

She then lifted her finger and pointed behind the last row, where their was one of the school assigned cameras....