I decided finally , what I am going to do.... I first take seol-ah to the car and then I remove my necklace.... I know what I am doing I'd wrong but I am angel...... I want to help him.... He is coming with me ...... And with that I put him in my car..... I go towards my driving seat......

Aria: I hope, I am not doing anything wrong.....

✳️✳️✳️✳️

In dream

In the reading room, the person is calmly looking at the papers that he needed to work on...... That Time, he heard a knock.... He said come in.... Knowing who has come........ The door opened reavealing Aria as she is slowly coming towards him....... He looked at him with lustful eyes..... He loves this woman....... Everything about her drawn him......

Aria: why do you want to meet me, Namjoon????

She asked slowly as she is not in mood of seeing him.......

Namjoon: why?? I can't meet my wife???

He said chuckling as soon it died when he heard next thing from Aria's mouth......

Aria: the forced wife........

He get up from his chair leaving his paperwork and stand in front of her....... He hold her chin and make her look at him.....

Namjoon: why can't you love me????? Why can't you love me???All I want from you is love..... It's that hard for you to give.......

He said as he is genuinely hurt my her words

He said as he is genuinely hurt my her words..... He love her.... He still remember how she came in front of his car when he is returning back from mission......

Aria: how can I love you??? You killed my parents.... You all killed my brother.... You all caged me in the name of love..... How can you expect me to love you???? All I just feel is hatred..... Towards you and all of them..... I will never love you.... I will never......

She said as her tears are falling nonstop........ Namjoon just looked at her with blank eyes....... First Time in his life, he felt defeated.... He feel like his heart was ripping apart........

Namjoon: Get. Out.......

He said coldly towards her...... She blinked at him as this Time, he said loudly making her flinch......

Namjoon: GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!