He said as the doctor smiled a little even he was sad.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes only to see himself laying in the jungle..... The where he is now laying in completely burned up.... The whole body of his aching in pain...... He slowly tried to get up on his feet...... He can see his wings are completely withered..... That means He has used all of his powers to come in Earth.... But it didn't matter to him...... His body is weak... But determination is stronger as rock..... He need to find Aria, Seol-ah... And if he can then he will try to meet his son..... The son he abandoned...... 

He is wrembling as he is taking a step but slowly he started to go as after a few minutes walk, he found himself in a beach... In the dark night, the moon is shining in the sky clearly calming his glory........ His eyes are getting blurry as he can see a person who is in the beach at late night.... He can see the another person who is laying in the sand as the other person is pressing her head where the blood is pouring out.......

Hoseok couldn't bear it anymore and fall in the sand as he is slowly loosing his consciousness..... Before completely falling in dark abyss, he heard a little melodic voice that he wanted to hear for a long time.......

???: Hy.... Are you okay?????

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Aria pov

I came to the beach for having a fresh air... As I was walking around I saw someone laying in the sand.... My mind started to accelerate.... As, I go towards that person and see that it's a girl .. the blood is pouring out of her head..... The blood is mixed with the sand..... I turned her around and I got the biggest shock..... The person who I am looking for is right front of me in this state..... I didn't think of anything and pressed her head with my hand....... I can feel she is still alive....... Without thinking anything, I used my powers to heal her wound...... As after sometime the wound of her head healed...... But just then, she felt something behind her back.... A dark aura.... A very dark aura...... She gulped as this is the first time, she is going to face a devil....... She slowly turned around only to find that devil laying in the sand... His wings are withered...... I don't know what to do...... My heart is telling me to go and help him and in the other side, my brain is constantly alarming he is danger....... I took a deep breath and slowly put her head in the sand and get up and go towards him..... I asked him if he is okay or not.... But I didn't touch him... Because if I touch him he will burn because of the necklace I am wearing.... He will burn.... I don't know what to do..... I have to take her oh... I mean seol-ah to home and if I take him too it's against the rule.... Angel can't help a demon..... Ji won clearly told me if I see any demon I should ran away.... But he is in pain.... How can I do that.......